Selfless youngsters quit good-pay jobs to work for the disabled & poor
November 5, 2017
Many youngsters are opting out of their well-paying jobs in Bengaluru as they think working for an NGO is equal to a job in a multinational company.
What motivates them is the satisfaction they get while creating social awareness about disabled people and educating children from low income families.
Young people believe that being educated and earning a high salary is not enough but giving back to the community is important.
Working towards various causes of their interest areas helps them to stay positive even in difficult times.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News