Selfless youngsters quit good-pay jobs to work for the disabled & poor
Many youngsters are opting out of their well-paying jobs in Bengaluru as they think working for an NGO is equal to a job in a multinational company.
What motivates them is the satisfaction they get while creating social awareness about disabled people and educating children from low income families.
Young people believe that being educated and earning a high salary is not enough but giving back to the community is important.
Working towards various causes of their interest areas helps them to stay positive even in difficult times.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019