Selfless youngsters quit good-pay jobs to work for the disabled & poor
Many youngsters are opting out of their well-paying jobs in Bengaluru as they think working for an NGO is equal to a job in a multinational company.
What motivates them is the satisfaction they get while creating social awareness about disabled people and educating children from low income families.
Young people believe that being educated and earning a high salary is not enough but giving back to the community is important.
Working towards various causes of their interest areas helps them to stay positive even in difficult times.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports October 15, 2018 Top sports brand Nike's move to sign up athlete with cerebral palsy hailed
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Accessibility October 19, 2018 Mumbai bookstore Trilogy is helping to spread the word about Braille
- Education October 15, 2018 Relief for students with disabilities, CBSE exemptions to take effect from 2019
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News