Selfless youngsters quit good-pay jobs to work for the disabled & poor
Many youngsters are opting out of their well-paying jobs in Bengaluru as they think working for an NGO is equal to a job in a multinational company.
What motivates them is the satisfaction they get while creating social awareness about disabled people and educating children from low income families.
Young people believe that being educated and earning a high salary is not enough but giving back to the community is important.
Working towards various causes of their interest areas helps them to stay positive even in difficult times.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Disability Heroes - Prajith Jaipal is out to create a new India, accessible & barrier-free
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Get-hooked December 7, 2018 A writing contest with disability as the theme. Know more
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018