Selfless youngsters quit good-pay jobs to work for the disabled & poor
November 5, 2017
Many youngsters are opting out of their well-paying jobs in Bengaluru as they think working for an NGO is equal to a job in a multinational company.
What motivates them is the satisfaction they get while creating social awareness about disabled people and educating children from low income families.
Young people believe that being educated and earning a high salary is not enough but giving back to the community is important.
Working towards various causes of their interest areas helps them to stay positive even in difficult times.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News