Inspiring story of Tanvi Doke, who didn't let disability limit her
November 9, 2017
20 years old Tanvi Doke from Pune suffers from locomotor disability. But she is confident and strong-minded to spread awareness about disabled people in the society.
Her family members work together to share Tanvi's acting talents with the world on YouTube.
A recent YouTube video shows Tanvi playing the part of a teacher who inspires a teenager to use social media for education.
Tanvi wishes to join the Indian Administrative Service and work for the betterment of disabled people in the country.
Her biography 'May I Come In?' is now in its fourth edition and tells the achievements of her life.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News