Inspiring story of Tanvi Doke, who didn't let disability limit her
November 9, 2017
20 years old Tanvi Doke from Pune suffers from locomotor disability. But she is confident and strong-minded to spread awareness about disabled people in the society.
Her family members work together to share Tanvi's acting talents with the world on YouTube.
A recent YouTube video shows Tanvi playing the part of a teacher who inspires a teenager to use social media for education.
Tanvi wishes to join the Indian Administrative Service and work for the betterment of disabled people in the country.
Her biography 'May I Come In?' is now in its fourth edition and tells the achievements of her life.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Headlines June 25, 2019 RBI Deputy Governor resigns
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News