Conference on ‘Rights of Persons with Disabilities’ held in Noida
November 6, 2017
A one-day conference on 'Rights of Persons with Disabilities' was held at Amity University in Noida.
The speakers discussed on various topics including the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD).
The idea of the event was to inform the upcoming professionals about the rights of people with disabilities and problems faced by them.
It highlighted that if a disabled person is given with proper training, education and equal opportunities, then they can bring a change in the society.
The event was organised by Amity Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences along with National Human Rights Commission.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News