Conference on ‘Rights of Persons with Disabilities’ held in Noida
November 6, 2017
A one-day conference on 'Rights of Persons with Disabilities' was held at Amity University in Noida.
The speakers discussed on various topics including the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD).
The idea of the event was to inform the upcoming professionals about the rights of people with disabilities and problems faced by them.
It highlighted that if a disabled person is given with proper training, education and equal opportunities, then they can bring a change in the society.
The event was organised by Amity Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences along with National Human Rights Commission.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News