Conference on ‘Rights of Persons with Disabilities’ held in Noida
A one-day conference on ‘Rights of Persons with Disabilities’ was held at Amity University in Noida.
The speakers discussed on various topics including the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD).
The idea of the event was to inform the upcoming professionals about the rights of people with disabilities and problems faced by them.
It highlighted that if a disabled person is given with proper training, education and equal opportunities, then they can bring a change in the society.
The event was organised by Amity Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences along with National Human Rights Commission.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019