Sarthak's fourth National Conference on Disability to focus on ways to empower the disabled
Engage. Envision. Empower. These are the main points of focus at the fourth National Conference on Disability organised by the Sarthak Educational Trust that will take place today in New Delhi.
In the context of many significant developments of late in the field of disability, there is much expected from this annual event, which brings together policymakers, government departments, leading corporates, medical experts, scholars, civil society groups, people with disabilities, and parents of the disabled.
Ranging from Early Intervention, Inclusive Education, Skill Building, Sustainable Employment and Advocacy, Sarthak Educational Trust has played a critical and crucial role in empowering people with disabilities across India.
The co-organiser of this conference is the National Abilympics Association of India, which has been holding National Abilympics and representing India at International Abilympics. Newz Hook is proud to be the media partner of Sarthak in this event.
Ahead of the conference, which will be held at the AICTE Auditorium 1, Nelson Mandela Marg in New Delhi, Newz Hook reporter Oshin Dhawan spoke to Sonu Bhola, who is a Training and Administrative Officer with Sarthak Foundation.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Check out these fun outings for children with autism
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India win Blind Cricket Tri Series final, beat Sri Lanka by 10 wickets
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Priyanka Chopra to marry later this year, most likely in Rajasthan
- Education October 15, 2018 Relief for students with disabilities, CBSE exemptions to take effect from 2019
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Indian Sign Language gets to wider audience, thanks to GiftAbled Foundation
- Education October 20, 2018 Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News