Sarthak's fourth National Conference on Disability to focus on ways to empower the disabled
November 10, 2017
Engage. Envision. Empower. These are the main points of focus at the fourth National Conference on Disability organised by the Sarthak Educational Trust that will take place today in New Delhi.
In the context of many significant developments of late in the field of disability, there is much expected from this annual event, which brings together policymakers, government departments, leading corporates, medical experts, scholars, civil society groups, people with disabilities, and parents of the disabled.
Ranging from Early Intervention, Inclusive Education, Skill Building, Sustainable Employment and Advocacy, Sarthak Educational Trust has played a critical and crucial role in empowering people with disabilities across India.
The co-organiser of this conference is the National Abilympics Association of India, which has been holding National Abilympics and representing India at International Abilympics. Newz Hook is proud to be the media partner of Sarthak in this event.
Ahead of the conference, which will be held at the AICTE Auditorium 1, Nelson Mandela Marg in New Delhi, Newz Hook reporter Oshin Dhawan spoke to Sonu Bhola, who is a Training and Administrative Officer with Sarthak Foundation.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Driving change in attitudes towards disability in Jammu-Kashmir - My Take by Dildar Ahmad Shapoo
- Headlines June 25, 2019 RBI Deputy Governor resigns
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News