Sarthak's fourth National Conference on Disability to focus on ways to empower the disabled
November 10, 2017
Engage. Envision. Empower. These are the main points of focus at the fourth National Conference on Disability organised by the Sarthak Educational Trust that will take place today in New Delhi.
In the context of many significant developments of late in the field of disability, there is much expected from this annual event, which brings together policymakers, government departments, leading corporates, medical experts, scholars, civil society groups, people with disabilities, and parents of the disabled.
Ranging from Early Intervention, Inclusive Education, Skill Building, Sustainable Employment and Advocacy, Sarthak Educational Trust has played a critical and crucial role in empowering people with disabilities across India.
The co-organiser of this conference is the National Abilympics Association of India, which has been holding National Abilympics and representing India at International Abilympics. Newz Hook is proud to be the media partner of Sarthak in this event.
Ahead of the conference, which will be held at the AICTE Auditorium 1, Nelson Mandela Marg in New Delhi, Newz Hook reporter Oshin Dhawan spoke to Sonu Bhola, who is a Training and Administrative Officer with Sarthak Foundation.
Watch in Sign Language
- #AutismPower - SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
April 4, 2019
- Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
March 18, 2019
- Saarathee's employees are showing India that disability is just a matter of perception
March 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 22, 2019 Learn to manage your own career
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Court order paves way for woman without fingerprints to get Aadhaar card
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News