2 Kerala teachers inspire with their support towards disabled kids
November 10, 2017
In a recently held Kerala BUDS Special School Youth Festival, some photos of two teachers were published on the local newspaper which has caught attention on social media.
In one of the photos, a teacher named Prasannakumari can be seen helping a disabled child dance on the stage.
As the disabled kid dances, the teacher shows him the dance steps and expressions sitting among the audience.
In an another photo, a teacher named KH Haritha can be seen dancing with a disabled kid who was shy to dance on stage.
Many social media users have thanked and appreciated both the teachers for their hard work and support for the disabled children.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News