2 Kerala teachers inspire with their support towards disabled kids
In a recently held Kerala BUDS Special School Youth Festival, some photos of two teachers were published on the local newspaper which has caught attention on social media.
In one of the photos, a teacher named Prasannakumari can be seen helping a disabled child dance on the stage.
As the disabled kid dances, the teacher shows him the dance steps and expressions sitting among the audience.
In an another photo, a teacher named KH Haritha can be seen dancing with a disabled kid who was shy to dance on stage.
Many social media users have thanked and appreciated both the teachers for their hard work and support for the disabled children.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Get-hooked December 19, 2018 Household noises can be noisy, protect your hearing in these ways
- Get-hooked December 19, 2018 Gluten free diet for children with autism. Some information
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News