2 Kerala teachers inspire with their support towards disabled kids
November 10, 2017
In a recently held Kerala BUDS Special School Youth Festival, some photos of two teachers were published on the local newspaper which has caught attention on social media.
In one of the photos, a teacher named Prasannakumari can be seen helping a disabled child dance on the stage.
As the disabled kid dances, the teacher shows him the dance steps and expressions sitting among the audience.
In an another photo, a teacher named KH Haritha can be seen dancing with a disabled kid who was shy to dance on stage.
Many social media users have thanked and appreciated both the teachers for their hard work and support for the disabled children.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News