2 Kerala teachers inspire with their support towards disabled kids
In a recently held Kerala BUDS Special School Youth Festival, some photos of two teachers were published on the local newspaper which has caught attention on social media.
In one of the photos, a teacher named Prasannakumari can be seen helping a disabled child dance on the stage.
As the disabled kid dances, the teacher shows him the dance steps and expressions sitting among the audience.
In an another photo, a teacher named KH Haritha can be seen dancing with a disabled kid who was shy to dance on stage.
Many social media users have thanked and appreciated both the teachers for their hard work and support for the disabled children.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Events February 21, 2019 Free Medical Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019