2 Kerala teachers inspire with their support towards disabled kids
In a recently held Kerala BUDS Special School Youth Festival, some photos of two teachers were published on the local newspaper which has caught attention on social media.
In one of the photos, a teacher named Prasannakumari can be seen helping a disabled child dance on the stage.
As the disabled kid dances, the teacher shows him the dance steps and expressions sitting among the audience.
In an another photo, a teacher named KH Haritha can be seen dancing with a disabled kid who was shy to dance on stage.
Many social media users have thanked and appreciated both the teachers for their hard work and support for the disabled children.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment October 19, 2018 An informative ‘Career Planning’ session for visually impaired people
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Accessibility October 13, 2018 Feedback sought on issues faced by visually impaired people while using PayTM
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 This disabled girl from Kerala is fighting roadblocks to get a driver’s license
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education October 20, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News