NewzHook Photo Contest-Exclusively For People With Disabilities
Do you like exploring everyday life with a camera?
Well then, here is the chance you have been waiting for!
With the NewzHook Photo Contest exclusively for people with disabilities, you can share with us your pictures of those wonderful moments that happen around you.
Yes, that is the theme of the contest- Life Around Me.
If you have a mobile phone or a camera, put on your creative cap and snap those every day moments around you and send it to us by 23 November 2017.
Just make sure your pictures don't show the faces of the person/people you are taking a photograph of. It can be simple pictures, like person/people talking to each other, working on the computer, talking on the phone, or enjoying a hobby.
This is a chance for you to get your pictures published on Newz Hook and win prizes of up to Rs 2,000! Remember this is only for photographs taken by people with disabilities.
There are two categories - 12-18 years and above 18 years. Each person can send three pictures for the contest.
So get snapping and send in your entries by 23 November 2017.
Submit your pictures on the Registration Link and don't miss this chance to find that photographer hidden inside you.
- Starts on: Monday, 13 Nov 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 23 Nov 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Submit Online
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: NewzHook
- Organizer Phone: +91 7738204376
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://newzhook.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News