NewzHook Photo Contest-Exclusively For People With Disabilities
Do you like exploring everyday life with a camera?
Well then, here is the chance you have been waiting for!
With the NewzHook Photo Contest exclusively for people with disabilities, you can share with us your pictures of those wonderful moments that happen around you.
Yes, that is the theme of the contest- Life Around Me.
If you have a mobile phone or a camera, put on your creative cap and snap those every day moments around you and send it to us by 23 November 2017.
Just make sure your pictures don't show the faces of the person/people you are taking a photograph of. It can be simple pictures, like person/people talking to each other, working on the computer, talking on the phone, or enjoying a hobby.
This is a chance for you to get your pictures published on Newz Hook and win prizes of up to Rs 2,000! Remember this is only for photographs taken by people with disabilities.
There are two categories - 12-18 years and above 18 years. Each person can send three pictures for the contest.
So get snapping and send in your entries by 23 November 2017.
Submit your pictures on the Registration Link and don't miss this chance to find that photographer hidden inside you.
- Starts on: Monday, 13 Nov 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 23 Nov 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Submit Online
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: NewzHook
- Organizer Phone: +91 7738204376
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://newzhook.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News