NewzHook Photo Contest-Exclusively For People With Disabilities
Do you like exploring everyday life with a camera?
Well then, here is the chance you have been waiting for!
With the NewzHook Photo Contest exclusively for people with disabilities, you can share with us your pictures of those wonderful moments that happen around you.
Yes, that is the theme of the contest- Life Around Me.
If you have a mobile phone or a camera, put on your creative cap and snap those every day moments around you and send it to us by 23 November 2017.
Just make sure your pictures don't show the faces of the person/people you are taking a photograph of. It can be simple pictures, like person/people talking to each other, working on the computer, talking on the phone, or enjoying a hobby.
This is a chance for you to get your pictures published on Newz Hook and win prizes of up to Rs 2,000! Remember this is only for photographs taken by people with disabilities.
There are two categories - 12-18 years and above 18 years. Each person can send three pictures for the contest.
So get snapping and send in your entries by 23 November 2017.
Submit your pictures on the Registration Link and don't miss this chance to find that photographer hidden inside you.
- Starts on: Monday, 13 Nov 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 23 Nov 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Submit Online
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: NewzHook
- Organizer Phone: +91 7738204376
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://newzhook.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Employment December 6, 2018 Aarambh brings opportunities to disabled women, to train & to work
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje accuses opposition leader of body-shaming
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Priyanka Chopra article taken down after angry reactions on social media
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
- Headlines December 4, 2018 Congress backs Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh over Sidhu
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News