This Bharatanatyam dancer aims to create a forum to overcome children's problems
Unnath Hasaan is a well known dancer in India and abroad. He has directed many dance programmes in Bharatanatyam.
He is a professional graduate in dance and has won many awards and titles.
In 2015, he started building a library with books on various subjects to help children improve their knowledge in the field of dance, music, philosophy and others.
Unnath wants to start a forum of doctors and artists to help children overcome their problems such as Asperger’s syndrome, Autism, Bipolar disorders, Dyslexia.
He also aims to organise school programmes to develop a balanced education.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Headlines January 21, 2019 PM launches National Museum of Indian Cinema
- Accessibility January 22, 2019 From ground up to policy level, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India speaks for patients
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Kangana threatens to destroy Karni Sena over objections to film
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Early intervention in hearing impairments matters. Here's why
- Events January 20, 2019 Cognitive Approach to Autism Management
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 23, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News