This Bharatanatyam dancer aims to create a forum to overcome children's problems
November 11, 2017
Unnath Hasaan is a well known dancer in India and abroad. He has directed many dance programmes in Bharatanatyam.
He is a professional graduate in dance and has won many awards and titles.
In 2015, he started building a library with books on various subjects to help children improve their knowledge in the field of dance, music, philosophy and others.
Unnath wants to start a forum of doctors and artists to help children overcome their problems such as Asperger's syndrome, Autism, Bipolar disorders, Dyslexia.
He also aims to organise school programmes to develop a balanced education.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 23, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 24 Aug-25 Aug
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
- Parasports August 26, 2019 National selection camp for wheelchair basketball underway in Chennai
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Disabled people push for need of accessible & disabled-friendly Indian Railways
- Technology August 21, 2019 #InclusionChamps: Bleetech’s human-centric approach wins them Universal Design Award 2019
- Headlines August 23, 2019 Amazon forest burns at record rate
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Death toll rises in monsoon fury at Himachal Pradesh
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-Hooked August 20, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News