This Bharatanatyam dancer aims to create a forum to overcome children's problems
November 11, 2017
Unnath Hasaan is a well known dancer in India and abroad. He has directed many dance programmes in Bharatanatyam.
He is a professional graduate in dance and has won many awards and titles.
In 2015, he started building a library with books on various subjects to help children improve their knowledge in the field of dance, music, philosophy and others.
Unnath wants to start a forum of doctors and artists to help children overcome their problems such as Asperger's syndrome, Autism, Bipolar disorders, Dyslexia.
He also aims to organise school programmes to develop a balanced education.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - Behind swimming champ Ankita Anvikar's success story is mom Anjali
- Employment May 16, 2019 Umbrella By Differently Abled empowers people with spinal cord injuries
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News