This Bharatanatyam dancer aims to create a forum to overcome children's problems
November 11, 2017
Unnath Hasaan is a well known dancer in India and abroad. He has directed many dance programmes in Bharatanatyam.
He is a professional graduate in dance and has won many awards and titles.
In 2015, he started building a library with books on various subjects to help children improve their knowledge in the field of dance, music, philosophy and others.
Unnath wants to start a forum of doctors and artists to help children overcome their problems such as Asperger's syndrome, Autism, Bipolar disorders, Dyslexia.
He also aims to organise school programmes to develop a balanced education.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 14, 2019 Beat It! Drums and Mridangam Show
- Events March 20, 2019 Samam Vidya & Tinkerama Summer camp
- Headlines March 20, 2019 PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
- Accessibility March 14, 2019 Court asks ministries to respond to PIL challenging separate ID cards for rail concessions for disabled people
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Parenting corner- Managing stress
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News