Who will teach the disabled if not qualified special educators, asks Hyderabad High Court
The Hyderabad High Court has asked the Telangana government if it would allow candidates with Special B.Ed and D.Ed certificates to appear for the Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) next year.
Petition alleges Telangana government is violating basic rights of disabled
The move came after a petition filed by D Bheema and 48 other candidates said that the Telangana government was violating the basic rights by ignoring those holding B.Ed degree and D.Ed diploma in Special Education for teaching jobs in government and local schools in the state.
Need to hire qualified candidates for disabled students
The court said that disabled children need more attention and asked the state government to encourage candidates qualified in special education to become teachers.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 22, 2018 Amritsar train tragedy - Organisers go missing, police yet to identify accused
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Events October 17, 2018 NAB Presents Interactive Meeting with a Global Leader in Accessibility
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 Cycling for children with autism, some information
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education October 20, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News