Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan to provide tools to disabled children in Kerala
November 12, 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) plans to give tools required by 212 disabled students who are not able to attend schools due to their disability in Kerala.
Under the scheme, these 212 disabled students are taught by 106 SSA teachers at their homes.
Tools or equipment needed by the disabled students will be provided with the help of sponsorship from 1 to 5 December this year.
The SSA also plans to start 101 regional talent centres for the overall development of children coming from poor families.
It aims to encourage talent of students in colonies, coastal areas, those from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, and minority communities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News