Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan to provide tools to disabled children in Kerala
November 12, 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) plans to give tools required by 212 disabled students who are not able to attend schools due to their disability in Kerala.
Under the scheme, these 212 disabled students are taught by 106 SSA teachers at their homes.
Tools or equipment needed by the disabled students will be provided with the help of sponsorship from 1 to 5 December this year.
The SSA also plans to start 101 regional talent centres for the overall development of children coming from poor families.
It aims to encourage talent of students in colonies, coastal areas, those from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, and minority communities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News