AAVAA DINGI - Inclusive Music and Dance Grand Finale
Aavaa Dingi is an initiative to empower and develop the underprivileged and economically challenged youths and differently abled people through workshops, fine arts and culturals. It is one of the sustainable development project for DCF 2020 vision.
AAVAA DINGI Grand Finale will be an inclusive performance featuring special children, Paragon, DCF team.
Special featuring by Zimbabwae Blessing trios.
Few celebrities and professional singers wil also perform.
Creative performances by the winners of mime.
This is a fund raising event for our 2020 vision. Donor passes available. Please support inclusivity.
Entry is free for special children and their accompanying ones.
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Y.M.C.A Grounds, Nandanam,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Aavaa Dingi
- Organizer Phone: 09940665021
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://aavaadingi.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News