AAVAA DINGI - Inclusive Music and Dance Grand Finale
Aavaa Dingi is an initiative to empower and develop the underprivileged and economically challenged youths and differently abled people through workshops, fine arts and culturals. It is one of the sustainable development project for DCF 2020 vision.
AAVAA DINGI Grand Finale will be an inclusive performance featuring special children, Paragon, DCF team.
Special featuring by Zimbabwae Blessing trios.
Few celebrities and professional singers wil also perform.
Creative performances by the winners of mime.
This is a fund raising event for our 2020 vision. Donor passes available. Please support inclusivity.
Entry is free for special children and their accompanying ones.
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Y.M.C.A Grounds, Nandanam,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Aavaa Dingi
- Organizer Phone: 09940665021
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://aavaadingi.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Education December 7, 2018 Tips to help children with dyscalculia
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Disability Heroes - Prajith Jaipal is out to create a new India, accessible & barrier-free
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018