AAVAA DINGI - Inclusive Music and Dance Grand Finale
Aavaa Dingi is an initiative to empower and develop the underprivileged and economically challenged youths and differently abled people through workshops, fine arts and culturals. It is one of the sustainable development project for DCF 2020 vision.
AAVAA DINGI Grand Finale will be an inclusive performance featuring special children, Paragon, DCF team.
Special featuring by Zimbabwae Blessing trios.
Few celebrities and professional singers wil also perform.
Creative performances by the winners of mime.
This is a fund raising event for our 2020 vision. Donor passes available. Please support inclusivity.
Entry is free for special children and their accompanying ones.
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Y.M.C.A Grounds, Nandanam,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Aavaa Dingi
- Organizer Phone: 09940665021
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://aavaadingi.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News