AAVAA DINGI - Inclusive Music and Dance Grand Finale
Aavaa Dingi is an initiative to empower and develop the underprivileged and economically challenged youths and differently abled people through workshops, fine arts and culturals. It is one of the sustainable development project for DCF 2020 vision.
AAVAA DINGI Grand Finale will be an inclusive performance featuring special children, Paragon, DCF team.
Special featuring by Zimbabwae Blessing trios.
Few celebrities and professional singers wil also perform.
Creative performances by the winners of mime.
This is a fund raising event for our 2020 vision. Donor passes available. Please support inclusivity.
Entry is free for special children and their accompanying ones.
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Y.M.C.A Grounds, Nandanam,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Aavaa Dingi
- Organizer Phone: 09940665021
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://aavaadingi.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News