AAVAA DINGI - Inclusive Music and Dance Grand Finale
Aavaa Dingi is an initiative to empower and develop the underprivileged and economically challenged youths and differently abled people through workshops, fine arts and culturals. It is one of the sustainable development project for DCF 2020 vision.
AAVAA DINGI Grand Finale will be an inclusive performance featuring special children, Paragon, DCF team.
Special featuring by Zimbabwae Blessing trios.
Few celebrities and professional singers wil also perform.
Creative performances by the winners of mime.
This is a fund raising event for our 2020 vision. Donor passes available. Please support inclusivity.
Entry is free for special children and their accompanying ones.
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Y.M.C.A Grounds, Nandanam,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Aavaa Dingi
- Organizer Phone: 09940665021
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://aavaadingi.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Young innovator Prashant Gade seeks support to give prosthetic arms for free to the needy
- Events August 14, 2019 Drama for Autism
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Parasports August 16, 2019 Victorious India Divyang Cricket Team to land in Mumbai tomorrow
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Delhi Public School Bengaluru North brings an inclusive touch to its crowdfunding initiatives
- Events August 14, 2019 Deaf short film Festival 2019
- Headlines August 16, 2019 PM Modi's Independence Day address - Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News