Trinayani's 7th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
Continuing with our monthly meetup series, happy to have managed to arrange for all of us to have a Fun Day at the Mahalakshmi Racecourse, The Turf Club, as part of ngo Trinayani's 7th Inclusive Monthly meetup.
We will roam around at the Racecourse, watch the horses race and visit the stalls that are being put up that day as part of Race Day .
The nearest station is Mahalakshmi.
First 65 participants to confirm will be registered.
Refreshments will be provided.
In the spirit of gift culture this time the minimum registration has been kept at 100 and maximum at 200. Feel absolutely free to pay as you wish.
- Starts on: Sunday, 26 Nov 2017 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 26 Nov 2017 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Mahalakshmi Racecourse, The Turf Club
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: NGO Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.trinayani.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 "It was like the whole universe came together" - My Take by Ruma Roka, founder, Noida Deaf Society
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Women's World T20 - India on top of Group B after beating Australia
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 Iconic film Sholay to be screened with audio description at IFFI 2018
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News