Say, What? Dance Featuring Avantika Bahl and Vishal Sarvaiya
Say, what? focusses on the interaction between two people who slide between using and abandoning codified language.
As the audience encounters various conversations that are set up in space using sign language as a point of entry, the role of gesture is re-interpreted and de-mystified within the realm of communication.
By lending itself to abstract proportions, this piece opens up a world of meaning-making that is both embodied and visceral in nature.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 15 Nov 2017 at 06:30 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 15 Nov 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: NCPA
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name:
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News