Rajasthan to provide home delivery of UDID cards to disabled people
November 21, 2017
The Rajasthan government has announced that new certificate and Unique Disability Identity Card - UDID card will now be home delivered to people with disabilities in the state.
This comes as huge relief to the community as they will not have to go out to get the UDIDs.
The decision is expected to benefit around 2 lakh people with disabilities who already have certificates of disability.
To ensure that the disabled know about the facility, the Social Justice and Empowerment department officials have been calling or sending message on their mobiles.
They are being told that they need not come to the respective assembly constituency camps to get the certificates and IDs.
Watch in Sign Language
- Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
August 16, 2019
- Kerala floods underline critical need to frame inclusive disaster risk management policies
August 14, 2019
- “People with disabilities working in health care inform better care & access” – Dr Lisa Meeks
August 14, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Angry reactions to Mika Singh's performance in Karachi
- Get-Hooked August 15, 2019 Visually impaired singer Muskan uses music to connect with the larger world
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Tips to lead a healthy lifestyle when you are an amputee
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Chandrayaan 2 heading towards the Moon
- Events August 14, 2019 Pop-up and Sign Language session
- Get-Hooked August 13, 2019 Enjoy this Independence Day with an inclusive trek at Raigad, Maharashtra
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Abhinandan Varthaman to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day
- Events August 14, 2019 Deaf short film Festival 2019
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News