Rajasthan to provide home delivery of UDID cards to disabled people
The Rajasthan government has announced that new certificate and Unique Disability Identity Card - UDID card will now be home delivered to people with disabilities in the state.
This comes as huge relief to the community as they will not have to go out to get the UDIDs.
The decision is expected to benefit around 2 lakh people with disabilities who already have certificates of disability.
To ensure that the disabled know about the facility, the Social Justice and Empowerment department officials have been calling or sending message on their mobiles.
They are being told that they need not come to the respective assembly constituency camps to get the certificates and IDs.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- Events December 17, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Parasports December 16, 2018 India roots for Arunima Sinha as she sets to scale Antarctica's highest peak
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News