New teaching & learning methods started at AIISH
The preschool of the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing institute (AIISH) has introduced a special initiative at their institute for disabled children.
The new teaching and learning models have been started under ‘Saikshanika Dasara’.
The techniques are low cost and uses recycled materials. It aims to provide an online learning experience to the disabled children.
The pre-school gives early involvement services for children with communication problems such as hearing impairment, mental disabilities, autism, spectrum disorders, cerebral palsy and development disabilities.
The AIISH is located in Mysore. It is an independent institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Watch in Sign Language
- Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
November 15, 2018
- Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
November 14, 2018
- MBBS entrance exam brochure makes no mention of modified rules for disabled candidates
November 2, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Events November 12, 2018 Inclov Social Spaces Mumbai - New Year Celebration
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Kerala shutdowns as Sabarimala open for ‘Mandala Kalam’
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Congress fields Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot in Rajasthan, no clarity on who will be CM
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Cyclonic storm lashes coasts of Tamil Nadu, south Andhra
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Supreme Court to hear review petitions for Sabarimala issue on 22 January
- Accessibility November 13, 2018 This music teacher's video tutorials are bringing songs alive for people who are deaf & hard of hearing
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News