New teaching & learning methods started at AIISH
November 19, 2017
The preschool of the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing institute (AIISH) has introduced a special initiative at their institute for disabled children.
The new teaching and learning models have been started under 'Saikshanika Dasara'.
The techniques are low cost and uses recycled materials. It aims to provide an online learning experience to the disabled children.
The pre-school gives early involvement services for children with communication problems such as hearing impairment, mental disabilities, autism, spectrum disorders, cerebral palsy and development disabilities.
The AIISH is located in Mysore. It is an independent institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya apologizes for Godse comments
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Headlines May 23, 2019 NaMo all the way, BJP-led alliance returns with thumping majority
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Accessibility May 20, 2019 Goa election officials, NGOs come together to conduct accessibility audit of polling booths
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News