New teaching & learning methods started at AIISH
November 19, 2017
The preschool of the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing institute (AIISH) has introduced a special initiative at their institute for disabled children.
The new teaching and learning models have been started under 'Saikshanika Dasara'.
The techniques are low cost and uses recycled materials. It aims to provide an online learning experience to the disabled children.
The pre-school gives early involvement services for children with communication problems such as hearing impairment, mental disabilities, autism, spectrum disorders, cerebral palsy and development disabilities.
The AIISH is located in Mysore. It is an independent institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines July 19, 2019 13 dead in Mumbai building collapse
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News