New teaching & learning methods started at AIISH
The preschool of the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing institute (AIISH) has introduced a special initiative at their institute for disabled children.
The new teaching and learning models have been started under ‘Saikshanika Dasara’.
The techniques are low cost and uses recycled materials. It aims to provide an online learning experience to the disabled children.
The pre-school gives early involvement services for children with communication problems such as hearing impairment, mental disabilities, autism, spectrum disorders, cerebral palsy and development disabilities.
The AIISH is located in Mysore. It is an independent institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Watch in Sign Language
- Home schooling now an option for children with disabilities in Maharashtra
January 16, 2019
- Some tips for teaching children with Down syndrome
January 11, 2019
- Madhya Pradesh gesture to promote inclusion gets a thumbs up
January 9, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility January 10, 2019 Kerala government’s barrier-free tourism project reaches halfway mark
- Technology January 12, 2019 Artificial intelligence-based wheelchair that can be controlled with expressions? Read more
- Headlines January 13, 2019 Hardik Pandya, K L Rahul told to return to India
- Events January 16, 2019 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Headlines January 16, 2019 India beats Australia by 6 wickets in second ODI
- Parasports January 13, 2019 Tributes pour in for deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth after historic win
- Get-hooked January 13, 2019 Understanding the communication disorder Echolalia
- Education January 11, 2019 Some tips for teaching children with Down syndrome
- Accessibility January 11, 2019 Court issues notice to RBI & Centre over inaccessible currency plea
- Headlines January 14, 2019 Dhoni becomes 5th Indian batsman to enter 10,000 runs club
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education January 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News