Support is key to manage autistic children
November 17, 2017
Autism is a disorder that is identified among kids between one and three years of age.
Children with autism need special attention and care to overcome developmental delays.
Parents with autistic kids may find it difficult to deal with their children's changing behaviour every day.
It is true that handling an autistic child involves meeting new and unknown challenges on a regular basis.
But there are ways to manage and reduce the autistic kids' mood, anxiety and attention problems.
Full-time support from the schools, therapists and the society is important for children's well-being.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Archana Palahalli believes in facing odds with a smile
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News