Support is key to manage autistic children
Autism is a disorder that is identified among kids between one and three years of age.
Children with autism need special attention and care to overcome developmental delays.
Parents with autistic kids may find it difficult to deal with their children's changing behaviour every day.
It is true that handling an autistic child involves meeting new and unknown challenges on a regular basis.
But there are ways to manage and reduce the autistic kids' mood, anxiety and attention problems.
Full-time support from the schools, therapists and the society is important for children's well-being.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 17, 2018 My life is disabled by my environment - Guest column by Diethono Nakhro, disability rights activist
- Get-hooked December 18, 2018 This Bengaluru school is empowering women with disabilities for the job market
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 15, 2018 India vs Australia - Decision to drop Jadeja criticised
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Congress leader jailed for life in anti-Sikh riots case
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018