Support is key to manage autistic children
Autism is a disorder that is identified among kids between one and three years of age.
Children with autism need special attention and care to overcome developmental delays.
Parents with autistic kids may find it difficult to deal with their children's changing behaviour every day.
It is true that handling an autistic child involves meeting new and unknown challenges on a regular basis.
But there are ways to manage and reduce the autistic kids' mood, anxiety and attention problems.
Full-time support from the schools, therapists and the society is important for children's well-being.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News