Support is key to manage autistic children
November 17, 2017
Autism is a disorder that is identified among kids between one and three years of age.
Children with autism need special attention and care to overcome developmental delays.
Parents with autistic kids may find it difficult to deal with their children's changing behaviour every day.
It is true that handling an autistic child involves meeting new and unknown challenges on a regular basis.
But there are ways to manage and reduce the autistic kids' mood, anxiety and attention problems.
Full-time support from the schools, therapists and the society is important for children's well-being.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News