Support is key to manage autistic children
Autism is a disorder that is identified among kids between one and three years of age.
Children with autism need special attention and care to overcome developmental delays.
Parents with autistic kids may find it difficult to deal with their children's changing behaviour every day.
It is true that handling an autistic child involves meeting new and unknown challenges on a regular basis.
But there are ways to manage and reduce the autistic kids' mood, anxiety and attention problems.
Full-time support from the schools, therapists and the society is important for children's well-being.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Headlines October 20, 2018 India take on West Indies in first of 5-match one day match series
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News