Disabled man from Bangladesh moves court to get a job
The High Court has told the government of Bangladesh to appoint a physically disabled man.
The disabled man had qualified to the post of family planning inspector but he was not given the job.
The officials were asked to appoint Russel Dhali of Munshiganj’s Sirajdikhan upazila in Bangladesh under the quota for physically disabled people in 30 days from the date of receipt of the court's order.
The move came after a petition filed by Russel asking officials to recruit him under the disability quota.
Russel scored 28 marks out of total 30 in the oral exam but he was not given the job although 15 others were given the job.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Court to Anil Ambani - Pay dues or go to jail
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019