Disabled man from Bangladesh moves court to get a job
November 19, 2017
The High Court has told the government of Bangladesh to appoint a physically disabled man.
The disabled man had qualified to the post of family planning inspector but he was not given the job.
The officials were asked to appoint Russel Dhali of Munshiganj's Sirajdikhan upazila in Bangladesh under the quota for physically disabled people in 30 days from the date of receipt of the court's order.
The move came after a petition filed by Russel asking officials to recruit him under the disability quota.
Russel scored 28 marks out of total 30 in the oral exam but he was not given the job although 15 others were given the job.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News