Deaf movie review of Justice League
A hearing perspective:
Justice League is an American superhero movie starring Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen and J. K. Simmons.
The film is directed by Zack Snyder and is based on the DC Comics superhero team of the same name.
Justice League movie opens with how the death of Superman activates the Mother Box in Themyscira and helps Steppenwolf and his army of Parademons to return to Earth.
Steppenwolf wants to conquer and reshape the world with the help of the combined energies of the Mother Boxes separated and hidden in different locations.
Steppenwolf defeats Amazons and Atlantis to get the two Mother Boxes and looks for the last Mother Box left with mankind.
The last Mother Box is used by the superhero team - Batman (Bruce Wayne), Wonder Woman (Diana Prince), Flash (Barry Allen), Aquaman (Arthur Curry) and Cyborg (Victor Stone) to restore Superman (Clark Kent) to life and help bring back hope in humanity.
The way Superman and the five superheroes fight with the Parademons to defeat Steppenwolf and save the planet forms the thrilling climax of the story.
Overall, Justice league is a good film. All the actors have performed well. A touch of humour is added in between the action scenes.
The chemistry between the characters and the visual effects were flawless. However, the villain Steppenwolf is not as powerful as the film claims him to be.
I'm going with three out of five stars.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News