Famous Chennai restaurant introduces Braille menus
November 20, 2017
Grand by GRT Hotels in Chennai has introduced specially made Braille menus at its global street food restaurant Jai Hind Diner.
The idea was started with the help of the St Louis Institute for Deaf And The Blind.
Braille menus is an initial step forward to make employees more aware and help visually impaired customers in a better way.
The hotel management is also planning to introduce Braille lift buttons at their branches in Tirunelveli and Bengaluru.
They are also working on making its hotels and resorts more accessible for people with disabilities by putting in ramps.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News