150 top Indian artistes come together to sing a song for kids with disabilities
Popular actors like Puneeth Rajkumar, Vijay Raghavendra and Upendra, as well as senior playback singers SP Balasubramaniam are among the the 150 feature artistes from across India, who have come together to perform a song dedicated to children with disabilities.
Come forward, say it now. We are all One.
Called The One Song, the track has been composed by a team of Bengaluru-based music directors Venky-Varun and has been launched in collaboration with UNICEF India. The song has a chorus calling all people to action – Come forward, say it now, we are all one.
The song uses simple and moving words to spread the message of harmony and to accept differences. It urges people to listen to the voice of nature, and open their hearts to show compassion and love. It also asks everyone to work towards the goal of ending differences.
The song is over 17 minutes long and has a range of musical styles from Carnatic classical to jazz to folk to rock. While most of the song is written in Kannada, it also includes portions sung in 13 other languages, including Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi, Japanese, French and Arabic. You can listen to the song here - https://youtu.be/xtw1T8xmbMc
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Section 144 extended in Sabarimala till 8 December
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News