SNEHMILAN - Deaf and Dumb Welfare Association
Deaf and Dumb Welfare Association, Amravati is happy to announce that it is gloriously entering its 25th Year - Silver Jubilee Year (1993-2018) in January 2018.
To celebrate this event along with Republic Day, Our Association has Organised "SNEHMILAN" at " SANT GYANESHWAR SANSKRUTIK BHAVAN ", MORSHI ROAD, AMRAVATI on Saturday, 27th January 2018.
A full day Celebration will have several Culture Programmes, Magic Shows, Documentary Film Screening, Entertaining, Sports & Games Competition, Special Lucky Draw, A to Z (Bumper Lucky Draw), Prize Distribution.
During the Programme Breakfast, Delicious Lunch & Dinner are also arranged.
Your presence with your family and friends will make this event more memorable for everybody. Requesting & expecting your participation. Registration and entry fees :
- 'A' Group - Kids (5 yrs to 12yrs) Rs. 400/-* Per Person.
- 'B' Group - Association's Life Members only Rs. 600/-* Per Person.
- 'C' Group - Non Members & Guests Rs. 800/-*Per Person.
- For Online Registration and Money Transfer use data below : Association Name: Deaf & Dumb Welfare Association, Amravati* Bank Name - Andhra bank, Amravati Bank Account No: 152910011000895 IFSC Code : ANDB00081529 Last Date for Registering is 30 December 2017
Please HURRY, 1200 seats are limited.
- Starts on: Saturday, 27 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 27 Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: AMRAVATI
- Location: SANT GYANESHWAR SANSKRUTIK BHAVAN
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Deaf & Dumb Welfare Association
- Organizer Phone: 9422664673
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News