SNEHMILAN - Deaf and Dumb Welfare Association
Deaf and Dumb Welfare Association, Amravati is happy to announce that it is gloriously entering its 25th Year - Silver Jubilee Year (1993-2018) in January 2018.
To celebrate this event along with Republic Day, Our Association has Organised "SNEHMILAN" at " SANT GYANESHWAR SANSKRUTIK BHAVAN ", MORSHI ROAD, AMRAVATI on Saturday, 27th January 2018.
A full day Celebration will have several Culture Programmes, Magic Shows, Documentary Film Screening, Entertaining, Sports & Games Competition, Special Lucky Draw, A to Z (Bumper Lucky Draw), Prize Distribution.
During the Programme Breakfast, Delicious Lunch & Dinner are also arranged.
Your presence with your family and friends will make this event more memorable for everybody. Requesting & expecting your participation. Registration and entry fees :
- 'A' Group - Kids (5 yrs to 12yrs) Rs. 400/-* Per Person.
- 'B' Group - Association's Life Members only Rs. 600/-* Per Person.
- 'C' Group - Non Members & Guests Rs. 800/-*Per Person.
- For Online Registration and Money Transfer use data below : Association Name: Deaf & Dumb Welfare Association, Amravati* Bank Name - Andhra bank, Amravati Bank Account No: 152910011000895 IFSC Code : ANDB00081529 Last Date for Registering is 30 December 2017
Please HURRY, 1200 seats are limited.
- Starts on: Saturday, 27 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 27 Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: AMRAVATI
- Location: SANT GYANESHWAR SANSKRUTIK BHAVAN
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Deaf & Dumb Welfare Association
- Organizer Phone: 9422664673
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Vijay Mallya offers to pay 100% loans back to the banks
- Get-hooked December 5, 2018 Fun, meaningful ways that World Disability Day was celebrated across India
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 These disabled youngsters find their passion in something unique
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018