SNEHMILAN - Deaf and Dumb Welfare Association
Deaf and Dumb Welfare Association, Amravati is happy to announce that it is gloriously entering its 25th Year - Silver Jubilee Year (1993-2018) in January 2018.
To celebrate this event along with Republic Day, Our Association has Organised "SNEHMILAN" at " SANT GYANESHWAR SANSKRUTIK BHAVAN ", MORSHI ROAD, AMRAVATI on Saturday, 27th January 2018.
A full day Celebration will have several Culture Programmes, Magic Shows, Documentary Film Screening, Entertaining, Sports & Games Competition, Special Lucky Draw, A to Z (Bumper Lucky Draw), Prize Distribution.
During the Programme Breakfast, Delicious Lunch & Dinner are also arranged.
Your presence with your family and friends will make this event more memorable for everybody. Requesting & expecting your participation. Registration and entry fees :
- 'A' Group - Kids (5 yrs to 12yrs) Rs. 400/-* Per Person.
- 'B' Group - Association's Life Members only Rs. 600/-* Per Person.
- 'C' Group - Non Members & Guests Rs. 800/-*Per Person.
- For Online Registration and Money Transfer use data below : Association Name: Deaf & Dumb Welfare Association, Amravati* Bank Name - Andhra bank, Amravati Bank Account No: 152910011000895 IFSC Code : ANDB00081529 Last Date for Registering is 30 December 2017
Please HURRY, 1200 seats are limited.
- Starts on: Saturday, 27 Jan 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 27 Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: AMRAVATI
- Location: SANT GYANESHWAR SANSKRUTIK BHAVAN
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Deaf & Dumb Welfare Association
- Organizer Phone: 9422664673
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News