Now wheelchair accessible cabs introduced in Ahmedabad
After the successful run of wheelchair accessible cabs in Bengaluru, the service has been started now in Ahmedabad in Gujarat.
The idea is to improve confidence in physically disabled people and allow them to be more independent.
These accessible vehicles do not require physically disabled people to transfer from their wheelchair to car seats.
The car is designed in a way that disabled people using wheelchairs get proper head space to sit comfortably.
Wheelchair cab makers hope that this project will help disabled people enjoy a problem-free travel and live a good life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 "It was like the whole universe came together" - My Take by Ruma Roka, founder, Noida Deaf Society
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Events November 15, 2018 Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News