Now wheelchair accessible cabs introduced in Ahmedabad
November 23, 2017
After the successful run of wheelchair accessible cabs in Bengaluru, the service has been started now in Ahmedabad in Gujarat.
The idea is to improve confidence in physically disabled people and allow them to be more independent.
These accessible vehicles do not require physically disabled people to transfer from their wheelchair to car seats.
The car is designed in a way that disabled people using wheelchairs get proper head space to sit comfortably.
Wheelchair cab makers hope that this project will help disabled people enjoy a problem-free travel and live a good life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility July 11, 2019 Disabled music enthusiasts call adaptive gears the next big thing
- Accessibility July 10, 2019 Goa gets it's 1st restaurant with hydraulic lift for wheelchair users
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Parenting corner - Autism and Aggression
- Events July 11, 2019 Ensuring Safety of Children with Disability
- Headlines July 10, 2019 Karnataka political crisis intensifies
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Headlines July 12, 2019 Virat shares message with fans after loss
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News