Now wheelchair accessible cabs introduced in Ahmedabad
November 23, 2017
After the successful run of wheelchair accessible cabs in Bengaluru, the service has been started now in Ahmedabad in Gujarat.
The idea is to improve confidence in physically disabled people and allow them to be more independent.
These accessible vehicles do not require physically disabled people to transfer from their wheelchair to car seats.
The car is designed in a way that disabled people using wheelchairs get proper head space to sit comfortably.
Wheelchair cab makers hope that this project will help disabled people enjoy a problem-free travel and live a good life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 27, 2019 Sports has many benefits for amputees, so go for it, say experts
- Employment May 27, 2019 Wheelchair users in Kerala unhappy over denial of scheme for self-employment
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked May 26, 2019 #BeingMom - Pratibha Bhatnagar shows us why mothers are such champions
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Headlines May 26, 2019 PM Modi biopic earns 3 crore
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News