UMANG app brings you access to over 100 government services on one platform
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mobile phone app called UMANG - Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance on Thursday.
The application works as a single platform for more than a 100 central and state government services.
Users can access services such as payment of bills, filing income tax, Aadhaar-related queries and many other services.
The app has been developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology for easy access of government services on Android and iOS based mobile devices.
Users can also link their Aadhaar number and social media accounts with the UMANG app.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports December 19, 2018 Odisha win first triangular blind girls' cricket series played in Dehradun
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Headlines December 17, 2018 P V Sindhu makes history, becomes 1st Indian to win BWF World Tour title
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Congress leader jailed for life in anti-Sikh riots case
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 14, 2018
Get-hooked December 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News