UMANG app brings you access to over 100 government services on one platform
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mobile phone app called UMANG - Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance on Thursday.
The application works as a single platform for more than a 100 central and state government services.
Users can access services such as payment of bills, filing income tax, Aadhaar-related queries and many other services.
The app has been developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology for easy access of government services on Android and iOS based mobile devices.
Users can also link their Aadhaar number and social media accounts with the UMANG app.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment October 19, 2018 An informative ‘Career Planning’ session for visually impaired people
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh will now be known as Prayagraj
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News