UMANG app brings you access to over 100 government services on one platform
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mobile phone app called UMANG - Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance on Thursday.
The application works as a single platform for more than a 100 central and state government services.
Users can access services such as payment of bills, filing income tax, Aadhaar-related queries and many other services.
The app has been developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology for easy access of government services on Android and iOS based mobile devices.
Users can also link their Aadhaar number and social media accounts with the UMANG app.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019