UMANG app brings you access to over 100 government services on one platform
November 24, 2017
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mobile phone app called UMANG - Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance on Thursday.
The application works as a single platform for more than a 100 central and state government services.
Users can access services such as payment of bills, filing income tax, Aadhaar-related queries and many other services.
The app has been developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology for easy access of government services on Android and iOS based mobile devices.
Users can also link their Aadhaar number and social media accounts with the UMANG app.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News