Business loans for the disabled in Delhi soon
November 27, 2017
The Delhi government will soon provide business loans from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh to the disabled and people from SC and ST categories.
The idea is to help people from these communities of the city to fund their own business models.
The funds will be provided by the social welfare department.
The business loan plan will help promote development of starting a business among people from backward and minority groups.
The state government also plans to open skill development centres across the city.
Watch in Sign Language
- #AutismPower - SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
April 4, 2019
- Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
March 18, 2019
- Saarathee's employees are showing India that disability is just a matter of perception
March 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News