Business loans for the disabled in Delhi soon
November 27, 2017
The Delhi government will soon provide business loans from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh to the disabled and people from SC and ST categories.
The idea is to help people from these communities of the city to fund their own business models.
The funds will be provided by the social welfare department.
The business loan plan will help promote development of starting a business among people from backward and minority groups.
The state government also plans to open skill development centres across the city.
Watch in Sign Language
- Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
June 20, 2019
- SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
June 17, 2019
- Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
June 12, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Dhoni must keep playing, says ex Aussie cricketer
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News