Business loans for the disabled in Delhi soon
The Delhi government will soon provide business loans from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh to the disabled and people from SC and ST categories.
The idea is to help people from these communities of the city to fund their own business models.
The funds will be provided by the social welfare department.
The business loan plan will help promote development of starting a business among people from backward and minority groups.
The state government also plans to open skill development centres across the city.
Watch in Sign Language
- Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
December 15, 2018
- Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
December 12, 2018
- Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
December 11, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News