Technical training and mass marriage programme for the disabled in Odisha
The Sambalpur administration of Odisha will organise a technical education training and mass marriage programme for the disabled people of the state.
The idea is to celebrate World Disability Day, which is on 3 December.
The technical education training programme will help physically disabled persons of the district to become self-employed while the mass marriage ceremony will allow physically disabled persons to find their life partner.
The block development officers of the district are told to form a team of members that will visit villages and identify physically disabled persons and know their financial status.
They are also told to make a self employment action plan for the disabled people to know their interests and provide training in the professions of their interest.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Parasports December 17, 2018 Nothing stops this blind cricketer from batting for inclusion into IPL
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Senior BJP leader questions choice of new RBI governor, party embarrassed
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News