Parwaz-e-Ghazal for Specially Abled
We on behalf of 'Offbeat Carnival', a group created by few ordinary artists from different backgrounds with a vision of equality and dignity for Specially Abled Person (SAP) in mind, invite you to participate in our 2017 event 'Parwaz-e-Ghazal'.
This group plans to provide performance platforms to unveil the unexplored magical talent of SAPs. Like all other fields where SAPs have performed with glory internationally, the organizers have a vision that they can also outshine in the field of ghazal singing. Parwaz-e-Ghazal is a first of its kind ghazal competition for and by SAPs.
Javed Akhtar Saheb is gracing the occasion as the Chief Guest, he along with other jury members will be there to judge this ghazal competition. The event 'Parwaz-e-Ghazal' is to be held on December 11th 2017 at Kedarnath Sahni Auditorium, Dr. Shama Prasad Mukher ji Civic center, Minto road, Delhi 110002 from 4 p.m. onwards.
To promote SAPs further and to celebrate abilities of specially abled people we have organized several other small events like a talent show (for music and dance) and creative competitions for art and craft.
We are inviting several local and national NGOs, businesses and families to participate in the event and put up their stalls in our exhibition space wherein they get golden opportunity to present and promote their products and services which have been beneficial to SAPs. Participants can increase their brand visibility, seek new contacts and benchmark for their product and services.
- Starts on: Monday, 11 Dec 2017 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Monday, 11 Dec 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Kedarnath Sahni Auditorium
- Location: New Delhi
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Offbeat Carnival
- Organizer Phone: 09899977877
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.offbeatcarnival.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News