Jabalpur tops list of best disabled friendly districts in India
Jabalpur district in Madhya Pradesh has been declared best district for providing best services to physically disabled persons.
The district collector Mahesh Chandra Choudhary will receive national award on World Disability Day from President Ram Nath Kovind in New Delhi on 3 December.
The district has been ranked first in the country in Disabled Empowerment campaign of the government.
Jabalpur is first to set up e-library for blind students, rehabilitation of disabled and successful launch of different welfare schemes for the disabled.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Help your child with autism sleep better
- Headlines November 16, 2018 South African President to be Republic Day chief guest
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Women's World T20 - India on top of Group B after beating Australia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 13, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News