Meet the man who made admission to IITs accessible for many students
November 28, 2017
Chukka Ramaiah's efforts to make admission into IITs cheaper and accessible to both rich and poor students equally was appreciated by Vice president M Venkaiah Naidu.
Naidu launched Ramaiah's book named Modati Patham (first lesson) recently.
He also announced that the Telangana government will make sure to provide copies of the book to all state libraries.
91 years old Ramaiah who is also known as IIT Ramaiah, is an Indian educationist and an expert in IIT coaching in mathematics.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News