Meet the man who made admission to IITs accessible for many students
Chukka Ramaiah's efforts to make admission into IITs cheaper and accessible to both rich and poor students equally was appreciated by Vice president M Venkaiah Naidu.
Naidu launched Ramaiah's book named Modati Patham (first lesson) recently.
He also announced that the Telangana government will make sure to provide copies of the book to all state libraries.
91 years old Ramaiah who is also known as IIT Ramaiah, is an Indian educationist and an expert in IIT coaching in mathematics.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Supreme Court to hear review petitions for Sabarimala issue on 22 January
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Mithali Raj is highest T20I run scorer in India, beats Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 "It was like the whole universe came together" - My Take by Ruma Roka, founder, Noida Deaf Society
- Accessibility November 12, 2018 I want to make a mobile app accessible to visually impaired! Really? - Guest column by Shilpi Kapoor, Founder, Barrier Break
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News