Meet the man who made admission to IITs accessible for many students
November 28, 2017
Chukka Ramaiah's efforts to make admission into IITs cheaper and accessible to both rich and poor students equally was appreciated by Vice president M Venkaiah Naidu.
Naidu launched Ramaiah's book named Modati Patham (first lesson) recently.
He also announced that the Telangana government will make sure to provide copies of the book to all state libraries.
91 years old Ramaiah who is also known as IIT Ramaiah, is an Indian educationist and an expert in IIT coaching in mathematics.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 A session on managing your own career for people with visual impairments
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Vir Chakra recommended for Air Force pilot
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News