BLR Tandav 2017 - Dance for Good
Tandav is India’s first Inclusive dance festival where people from diverse backgrounds like persons with various disabilities and children from difficult backgrounds, come together, get exposed and learn various dance forms and celebrate the inclusion of all.
Children learn dance, volunteers learn to spread smiles and everyone present takes a step towards becoming more inclusive.
Tandav is organized by the volunteers of Smileys and Enable India along with local volunteering community.
- Starts on: Saturday, 02 Dec 2017 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 02 Dec 2017 at 07:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Bangalore Santhe - Vivekananda Metro
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 097388 29597
- Organizer Website: http:// www.enablecommunity.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Technology November 19, 2018 Artificial Intelligence makes a huge impact in lives of disabled people
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Inclusive ferry ride outing in Mumbai for visually impaired fun seekers
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Kerala shutdowns as Sabarimala open for ‘Mandala Kalam’
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News