BLR Tandav 2017 - Dance for Good
Tandav is India’s first Inclusive dance festival where people from diverse backgrounds like persons with various disabilities and children from difficult backgrounds, come together, get exposed and learn various dance forms and celebrate the inclusion of all.
Children learn dance, volunteers learn to spread smiles and everyone present takes a step towards becoming more inclusive.
Tandav is organized by the volunteers of Smileys and Enable India along with local volunteering community.
- Starts on: Saturday, 02 Dec 2017 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 02 Dec 2017 at 07:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Bangalore Santhe - Vivekananda Metro
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 097388 29597
- Organizer Website: http:// www.enablecommunity.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Gujarat becomes first state to implement 10% reservation for general category
- Headlines January 12, 2019 Virat Kohli reacts to Hardik Pandya's sexist comments
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Buddhi residential school empowers children with Down syndrome in Bengaluru
- Events January 10, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Events January 10, 2019 4th All India Deaf Fine And Craft Festival
- Events January 16, 2019 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Headlines January 13, 2019 Banker-politician Meera Sanyal laid to rest
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News