Samhaara Tandav 2017 - Dance for Good
Tandav is India's first Inclusive dance festival where people from diverse backgrounds like persons with various disabilities and children from difficult backgrounds, come together, get exposed and learn various dance forms and celebrate the human spirit.
Children learn dance, volunteers learn to spread smiles and everyone present takes a step towards becoming more inclusive.
Tandav is organized by the local volunteering community of Bangalore along with the regular volunteers of Smileys.
Tandav is now a collaborative initiative of Smileys & Enable Community. Enable Community is an initiative of Enable India.
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Ecumenical Christian Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 097388 29597
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News