Samhaara Tandav 2017 - Dance for Good
Tandav is India's first Inclusive dance festival where people from diverse backgrounds like persons with various disabilities and children from difficult backgrounds, come together, get exposed and learn various dance forms and celebrate the human spirit.
Children learn dance, volunteers learn to spread smiles and everyone present takes a step towards becoming more inclusive.
Tandav is organized by the local volunteering community of Bangalore along with the regular volunteers of Smileys.
Tandav is now a collaborative initiative of Smileys & Enable Community. Enable Community is an initiative of Enable India.
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Ecumenical Christian Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 097388 29597
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Parasports July 17, 2019 India Divyang Cricket Team is raring to make its mark in first ever world series
- Headlines July 15, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ launch called off after technical slag
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
- Education July 18, 2019 Mumbai's Wilson College shows the path to inclusion with new faculty member Payal Bhattad
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News