Samhaara Tandav 2017 - Dance for Good
Tandav is India’s first Inclusive dance festival where people from diverse backgrounds like persons with various disabilities and children from difficult backgrounds, come together, get exposed and learn various dance forms and celebrate the human spirit.
Children learn dance, volunteers learn to spread smiles and everyone present takes a step towards becoming more inclusive.
Tandav is organized by the local volunteering community of Bangalore along with the regular volunteers of Smileys.
Tandav is now a collaborative initiative of Smileys & Enable Community. Enable Community is an initiative of Enable India.
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Ecumenical Christian Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 097388 29597
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019