Samhaara Tandav 2017 - Dance for Good
Tandav is India’s first Inclusive dance festival where people from diverse backgrounds like persons with various disabilities and children from difficult backgrounds, come together, get exposed and learn various dance forms and celebrate the human spirit.
Children learn dance, volunteers learn to spread smiles and everyone present takes a step towards becoming more inclusive.
Tandav is organized by the local volunteering community of Bangalore along with the regular volunteers of Smileys.
Tandav is now a collaborative initiative of Smileys & Enable Community. Enable Community is an initiative of Enable India.
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Ecumenical Christian Centre
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 097388 29597
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 4, 2018 Chennai's iconic Marina Beach turns accessible for two days
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Headlines December 4, 2018 India’s first engineless ‘Train 18’ completes successful trial run
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News