Blind Film Festival
Blind Film Festival aims at spreading strong message of entertainment inclusion for persons with disability.
As a part of this we will screen audio described movies for Visually Impaired and also we will blindfold all sighted participants to experience visualizing an audio described movie.
We are screening Taree Zameen Par, Barfi and Deiva Thirumagal (Tamil)
We have collaborated with Saksham Trust for audio described movies.
Our volunteer partner is Smileys India
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St. Joseph's College
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9008566314
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Indian skipper Virat Kohli strikes 25th test hundred against Australia in style
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Events December 17, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018