Blind Film Festival
Blind Film Festival aims at spreading strong message of entertainment inclusion for persons with disability.
As a part of this we will screen audio described movies for Visually Impaired and also we will blindfold all sighted participants to experience visualizing an audio described movie.
We are screening Taree Zameen Par, Barfi and Deiva Thirumagal (Tamil)
We have collaborated with Saksham Trust for audio described movies.
Our volunteer partner is Smileys India
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St. Joseph's College
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9008566314
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Parasports October 15, 2018 Top sports brand Nike's move to sign up athlete with cerebral palsy hailed
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Indian Sign Language gets to wider audience, thanks to GiftAbled Foundation
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News