Scholarship for disabled students in technical education. Last date today!
November 30, 2017
1000 disabled students who have the skills to make a career in technical education are offered scholarships by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The idea is to give a chance to disabled students to study further and live a successful and respectful life.
To apply for scholarship, students with 40% disability must be in the first year of any diploma or degree course recognized by AICTE.
Also, the family income of disabled students must be less than Rs 8 lakh per annum.
Selected students will get up to Rs 30,000 as tuition fee and Rs 2,000 per month for 10 months as an allowance.
Interested candidates need to apply online on the official website.
The last date to submit application is 30 November.
Watch in Sign Language
- Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
July 15, 2019
- Innovative English language skills programme for deaf kids spreads its wings to Sri Lanka
July 10, 2019
- Online petition seeks rehab of deaf youth affected by closing down of training centre
July 9, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 12, 2019 Virat shares message with fans after loss
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 A born artist, Mashood believes in living life, king size!
- Events July 11, 2019 Ask Me Anything
- Accessibility July 11, 2019 Tamil Nadu government fails to introduce special courts, groups demands speedy action
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Get-hooked July 9, 2019 "I choose to focus on what I can do, not on what I can’t" - My Take by Rushabh Desai
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Headlines July 10, 2019 Dhoni is 2nd Indian cricketer to play 350 ODIs
- Headlines July 15, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ launch called off after technical slag
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News