Scholarship for disabled students in technical education. Last date today!
1000 disabled students who have the skills to make a career in technical education are offered scholarships by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The idea is to give a chance to disabled students to study further and live a successful and respectful life.
To apply for scholarship, students with 40% disability must be in the first year of any diploma or degree course recognized by AICTE.
Also, the family income of disabled students must be less than Rs 8 lakh per annum.
Selected students will get up to Rs 30,000 as tuition fee and Rs 2,000 per month for 10 months as an allowance.
Interested candidates need to apply online on the official website.
The last date to submit application is 30 November.
Watch in Sign Language
- Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
October 20, 2018
- Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
October 18, 2018
- Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
October 16, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events October 17, 2018 NAB Presents Interactive Meeting with a Global Leader in Accessibility
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh will now be known as Prayagraj
- Accessibility October 22, 2018 Making gardening fun for wheelchair users
- Employment October 19, 2018 An informative ‘Career Planning’ session for visually impaired people
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Headlines October 20, 2018 India take on West Indies in first of 5-match one day match series
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education October 20, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News