Scholarship for disabled students in technical education. Last date today!
1000 disabled students who have the skills to make a career in technical education are offered scholarships by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The idea is to give a chance to disabled students to study further and live a successful and respectful life.
To apply for scholarship, students with 40% disability must be in the first year of any diploma or degree course recognized by AICTE.
Also, the family income of disabled students must be less than Rs 8 lakh per annum.
Selected students will get up to Rs 30,000 as tuition fee and Rs 2,000 per month for 10 months as an allowance.
Interested candidates need to apply online on the official website.
The last date to submit application is 30 November.
Watch in Sign Language
- Gujarat government launches important initiative towards early screening of learning disabilities
February 7, 2019
- Mumbai's Wilson College's certificate course in disability studies finds widespread support
February 5, 2019
- No clarity on final guidelines for medical entrance test, disabled aspirants still in the dark
January 30, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Events February 10, 2019 4th All India Deaf Fine And Craft Festival
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Arun Jaitley back in India after treatment
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News