Find out if you are depressed and need help!
When things are not happening as per our wishes, we feel sad and that is a normal feeling. However, feeling gloomy and depressed can lead to serious mental illness in the long run. Here are few tips to know if your depression needs clinical help.
- If you feel inactive and do not wish to get out of bed. Depressed people do not feel motivated to get up and go about an active life.
- Losing interest in your favorite things is a sign of depression. Lack of interest in fun things indicates a tendency towards being alone.
- Feeling hopeless and gloomy all the time. Negative thoughts and feeling of despair are caused due to depression.
- Loss of patience around your loved ones. If you feel irritated while interacting with friends and family, you could be suffering from depression.
- Change in eating habits like loss of appetite is a sign of depression.