Accessible technology for people with disabilities
There are 21 million people in India with disabilities who can benefit from an improvement in accessible technology.
Products that freedom and accessibility to the disabled
- Outdoor mobility device has been developed by the Co-founder of NeoMotion, Swostik Sourav Dash. It allows wheelchairs to travel long distances, including rough terrains.
- Mobility India is a Bangalore-based organization has designed a low-cost, device that can help correct the posture for children with cerebral palsy.
- Anand Kutre in Bengaluru is working on making cars accessible for persons with disabilities.
- Quadio Devices has launched a hearing app Q+ app. The app is a free application, is accessible and easy controllable.
- Bleetech based in Mumbai has created a version of an encyclopaedia for persons who are hearing impaired.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News