Facebook plays Cupid to speech & hearing impaired couple in India
December 2, 2017
20 year old Tulsi Sharma is speech and hearing impaired and has found her life partner on Facebook.
Subhendu Saha is also speech and hearing impaired and belongs to Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh.
The two got married on Wednesday to start a new chapter in their lives.
The two had met on the social networking site around seven months ago and slowly fell in love.
They used technology to keep in touch and interact.
Messaging and sign-language video calls helps them know each other and take the decision to be together for the rest of their lives.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News