Facebook plays Cupid to speech & hearing impaired couple in India
December 2, 2017
20 year old Tulsi Sharma is speech and hearing impaired and has found her life partner on Facebook.
Subhendu Saha is also speech and hearing impaired and belongs to Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh.
The two got married on Wednesday to start a new chapter in their lives.
The two had met on the social networking site around seven months ago and slowly fell in love.
They used technology to keep in touch and interact.
Messaging and sign-language video calls helps them know each other and take the decision to be together for the rest of their lives.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News