Top pharma Dr Reddy's Foundation launches inclusion campaign at the workplace
December 6, 2017
Dr Reddy's Foundation, DRF, is the CSR wing of the major pharma company, Dr Reddy's Laboratories. DRF has announced a project to promote inclusion in workplace.
'Breaking Barriers at Workplace' has been launched by the company for work in the field of creating inclusion for people with disabilities.
DRF has created a website www.bbaw.drreddysfoundation.org for the purpose.
It has also introduced a mascot 'RiFo' that will travel to 12 states and cities where DRF operates 20 training centres for people with disabilities over a period of one year.
The aim of the project is to focus on the abilities of the people with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Archana Palahalli believes in facing odds with a smile
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News