Top pharma Dr Reddy's Foundation launches inclusion campaign at the workplace
Dr Reddy's Foundation, DRF, is the CSR wing of the major pharma company, Dr Reddy's Laboratories. DRF has announced a project to promote inclusion in workplace.
'Breaking Barriers at Workplace' has been launched by the company for work in the field of creating inclusion for people with disabilities.
DRF has created a website www.bbaw.drreddysfoundation.org for the purpose.
It has also introduced a mascot ‘RiFo’ that will travel to 12 states and cities where DRF operates 20 training centres for people with disabilities over a period of one year.
The aim of the project is to focus on the abilities of the people with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Check out these fun outings for children with autism
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Technology October 20, 2018 Microsoft pledge to develop EdTech for dyslexic students has great potential for India
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Accessibility October 21, 2018 Wheelchair taxi service Ezy Mov is set to go places
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 This special school in Madurai focuses on various therapies for disabled children
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News