Top pharma Dr Reddy's Foundation launches inclusion campaign at the workplace
December 6, 2017
Dr Reddy's Foundation, DRF, is the CSR wing of the major pharma company, Dr Reddy's Laboratories. DRF has announced a project to promote inclusion in workplace.
'Breaking Barriers at Workplace' has been launched by the company for work in the field of creating inclusion for people with disabilities.
DRF has created a website www.bbaw.drreddysfoundation.org for the purpose.
It has also introduced a mascot 'RiFo' that will travel to 12 states and cities where DRF operates 20 training centres for people with disabilities over a period of one year.
The aim of the project is to focus on the abilities of the people with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News