Information tech campus for disabled in Hyderabad - 1st in the world
The Telangana government has announced that it will set up the world's first IT Campus for persons with disabilities in the state.
The announcement was made on the eve of International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
The Telangana government has entered into a contract with the Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to set up the Information Technology campus.
The aim of the campus will be to focus on creating employment opportunities for the disabled.
Ten acres of land will be used for the IT park and it will be located near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
Vindhya E-Infomedia is a company that is already working in the field of creating inclusive workplaces.
Watch in Sign Language
- Home schooling now an option for children with disabilities in Maharashtra
January 16, 2019
- Some tips for teaching children with Down syndrome
January 11, 2019
- Madhya Pradesh gesture to promote inclusion gets a thumbs up
January 9, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Headlines January 16, 2019 MeToo: Film industry members defend Raju Hirani
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 Samanvai spreads smiles to lives of disabled people in Hyderabad
- Events January 17, 2019 India Art Festival- IAF
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Headlines January 22, 2019 WhatsApp sets limit on forwarding messages to stop spread of rumors
- Headlines January 22, 2019 'Uri: The Surgical Strike' becomes the 1st hit of 2019
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Jadavpur University Professor sacked for sexist remarks
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Fed up of delays in updated guidelines for disabled MBBS aspirants, activists approach minister
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education January 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News