Information tech campus for disabled in Hyderabad - 1st in the world
December 10, 2017
The Telangana government has announced that it will set up the world's first IT Campus for persons with disabilities in the state.
The announcement was made on the eve of International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
The Telangana government has entered into a contract with the Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to set up the Information Technology campus.
The aim of the campus will be to focus on creating employment opportunities for the disabled.
Ten acres of land will be used for the IT park and it will be located near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
Vindhya E-Infomedia is a company that is already working in the field of creating inclusive workplaces.
Watch in Sign Language
- Entrepreneur Prateeek Khandelwal’s accessibility campaign #RampMyCity spreads wings across India
August 26, 2019
- Blind student in Delhi threatened & robbed, Delhi Police slammed for failure to respond
August 25, 2019
- CBSE Bareilly topper Mahima Shah appeals to PMO, Amit Shah to intervene in admission deadlock
August 24, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Death toll rises in monsoon fury at Himachal Pradesh
- Parasports August 26, 2019 India para shuttlers win 12 medals at BWF World Championship Para-Badminton 2019
- Accessibility August 25, 2019 Blind student in Delhi threatened & robbed, Delhi Police slammed for failure to respond
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Technology August 23, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Low cost foot orthosis wins Aneesh Karma wins Universal Design Award 2019
- Technology August 25, 2019 18-year-old with autism wins fans across the world with his app Aumi
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Chandrayaan-2 enters Moon’s orbit
- Get-Hooked August 26, 2019 Differences in viewpoints must be respected. - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Headlines August 22, 2019 BJP leader files complaint against Anurag Kashyap
- Technology August 21, 2019 #InclusionChamps: Bleetech’s human-centric approach wins them Universal Design Award 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News