Information tech campus for disabled in Hyderabad - 1st in the world
December 10, 2017
The Telangana government has announced that it will set up the world's first IT Campus for persons with disabilities in the state.
The announcement was made on the eve of International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
The Telangana government has entered into a contract with the Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to set up the Information Technology campus.
The aim of the campus will be to focus on creating employment opportunities for the disabled.
Ten acres of land will be used for the IT park and it will be located near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
Vindhya E-Infomedia is a company that is already working in the field of creating inclusive workplaces.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility May 17, 2019 Anuprayaas is making railway stations inclusive & accessible for visually impaired people
- Accessibility May 16, 2019 Game changing innovations that enable inclusion - Global Accessibility Awareness Day special
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Employment May 19, 2019 At Indore workshop on workplace inclusion, corporates share learnings & inspiring stories
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
- Headlines May 16, 2019 CRPF bans jawans from playing PUBG game
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News