Information tech campus for disabled in Hyderabad - 1st in the world
December 10, 2017
The Telangana government has announced that it will set up the world's first IT Campus for persons with disabilities in the state.
The announcement was made on the eve of International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
The Telangana government has entered into a contract with the Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to set up the Information Technology campus.
The aim of the campus will be to focus on creating employment opportunities for the disabled.
Ten acres of land will be used for the IT park and it will be located near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
Vindhya E-Infomedia is a company that is already working in the field of creating inclusive workplaces.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 My disability taught me to unlock my potential - My Take by Dhanya Ravi
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Anil Ambani pays dues, avoids jail term
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Narendra Modi launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Goa CM Manohar Parrikar is no more
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News