Information tech campus for disabled in Hyderabad - 1st in the world
The Telangana government has announced that it will set up the world's first IT Campus for persons with disabilities in the state.
The announcement was made on the eve of International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
The Telangana government has entered into a contract with the Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to set up the Information Technology campus.
The aim of the campus will be to focus on creating employment opportunities for the disabled.
Ten acres of land will be used for the IT park and it will be located near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
Vindhya E-Infomedia is a company that is already working in the field of creating inclusive workplaces.
Watch in Sign Language
- Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
November 15, 2018
- Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
November 14, 2018
- MBBS entrance exam brochure makes no mention of modified rules for disabled candidates
November 2, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Shah Rukh Khan champions Air India on social media
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
- Technology November 19, 2018 Artificial Intelligence makes a huge impact in lives of disabled people
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Delhi on high alert after threat of terror attack
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some tips to boost self-esteem for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 It is never the end unless you believe it to be - My Take by Thasveer Muhammed, model, actor & motivational speaker
- Headlines November 20, 2018 More than 70 protestors arrested for causing violence in Sabarimala
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Kerala shutdowns as Sabarimala open for ‘Mandala Kalam’
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Supreme Court to hear review petitions for Sabarimala issue on 22 January
- Parasports November 16, 2018 Help blind athletes achieve their best by funding sighted guides, says blind Paralympian Ankur Dhama
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018