Supreme Court asked UP government to make education inclusive
December 5, 2017
The Supreme Court has asked Uttar Pradesh government to set up a system that will provide inclusive education in the state.
The court asked the government about its plan about the implementation of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
The court said that the government should make sure that schools are set up to meet the educational requirements of children with special needs and other disabilities.
The Supreme Court has asked the government to submit the data about number of disabled children in the State of UP and the various disabilities faced by them.
The top court has also set up a two member committee that will visit the special schools in UP and file a report in six weeks.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 A session on managing your own career for people with visual impairments
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News