Supreme Court asked UP government to make education inclusive
The Supreme Court has asked Uttar Pradesh government to set up a system that will provide inclusive education in the state.
The court asked the government about its plan about the implementation of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
The court said that the government should make sure that schools are set up to meet the educational requirements of children with special needs and other disabilities.
The Supreme Court has asked the government to submit the data about number of disabled children in the State of UP and the various disabilities faced by them.
The top court has also set up a two member committee that will visit the special schools in UP and file a report in six weeks.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News