Supreme Court asked UP government to make education inclusive
The Supreme Court has asked Uttar Pradesh government to set up a system that will provide inclusive education in the state.
The court asked the government about its plan about the implementation of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
The court said that the government should make sure that schools are set up to meet the educational requirements of children with special needs and other disabilities.
The Supreme Court has asked the government to submit the data about number of disabled children in the State of UP and the various disabilities faced by them.
The top court has also set up a two member committee that will visit the special schools in UP and file a report in six weeks.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 17, 2018 P V Sindhu makes history, becomes 1st Indian to win BWF World Tour title
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Events December 17, 2018 AADI Winter festival 2018!
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018