Supreme Court asked UP government to make education inclusive
December 5, 2017
The Supreme Court has asked Uttar Pradesh government to set up a system that will provide inclusive education in the state.
The court asked the government about its plan about the implementation of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
The court said that the government should make sure that schools are set up to meet the educational requirements of children with special needs and other disabilities.
The Supreme Court has asked the government to submit the data about number of disabled children in the State of UP and the various disabilities faced by them.
The top court has also set up a two member committee that will visit the special schools in UP and file a report in six weeks.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 Open Voices Conference
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 “Stay positive to beat all odds” - My Take by Jomy John Joseph, disability rights activist
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News