Deaf artists painted murals on World Disability Day
On the occasion of World Disability Day, a unique initiative took place in Bandra, Mumbai to create awarness about inclusion.
Deaf artists – Anish, Harish & Piya painted beautiful Murals with the help of artists from Delhi Street Art.
The murals were created in Rizvi Complex Bandra.
NewzHook reporter Shalaka Pol attended the event and did a review in sign language.
The Mural painting initiative was carried out with the support of Enable travel, India Signing Hands PvT Ltd and Centum learning.
The murals were based on the concept of inclusion and promotion of Indian sign language.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 These disabled youngsters find their passion in something unique
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News