BarrierBreak is looking for a Sign Language interpreter!
December 15, 2017
BarrierBreak is looking for a Hearing Sign Language interpreter to be based out of the head office in Goregaon East in Mumbai.
This is a full-time position and the applicant has to be someone with experience. Certification is not necessary but would definitely be an advantage.
Good knowledge of English is needed along with a thorough familiarity with Indian Sign Language. Mail your resume to email@example.com.
BarrierBreak is the company behind many pioneering accessibility and assistive technologies for the disabled in India.
Watch in Sign Language
- #AutismPower - SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
April 4, 2019
- Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
March 18, 2019
- Saarathee's employees are showing India that disability is just a matter of perception
March 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News