BarrierBreak is looking for a Sign Language interpreter!
BarrierBreak is looking for a Hearing Sign Language interpreter to be based out of the head office in Goregaon East in Mumbai.
This is a full-time position and the applicant has to be someone with experience. Certification is not necessary but would definitely be an advantage.
Good knowledge of English is needed along with a thorough familiarity with Indian Sign Language. Mail your resume to email@example.com.
BarrierBreak is the company behind many pioneering accessibility and assistive technologies for the disabled in India.
Watch in Sign Language
- Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
December 15, 2018
- Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
December 12, 2018
- Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
December 11, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Bhupesh Baghel is the new Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Events December 17, 2018 AADI Winter festival 2018!
- Accessibility December 18, 2018 Chennai's largest inclusive children's playground has something unique for everyone
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News