BarrierBreak is looking for a Sign Language interpreter!
December 15, 2017
BarrierBreak is looking for a Hearing Sign Language interpreter to be based out of the head office in Goregaon East in Mumbai.
This is a full-time position and the applicant has to be someone with experience. Certification is not necessary but would definitely be an advantage.
Good knowledge of English is needed along with a thorough familiarity with Indian Sign Language. Mail your resume to email@example.com.
BarrierBreak is the company behind many pioneering accessibility and assistive technologies for the disabled in India.
Watch in Sign Language
- Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
June 20, 2019
- SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
June 17, 2019
- Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
June 12, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Pakistan gets warning to curb terrorism by October
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News