BarrierBreak is looking for a Sign Language interpreter!
BarrierBreak is looking for a Hearing Sign Language interpreter to be based out of the head office in Goregaon East in Mumbai.
This is a full-time position and the applicant has to be someone with experience. Certification is not necessary but would definitely be an advantage.
Good knowledge of English is needed along with a thorough familiarity with Indian Sign Language. Mail your resume to email@example.com.
BarrierBreak is the company behind many pioneering accessibility and assistive technologies for the disabled in India.
Watch in Sign Language
- Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
February 10, 2019
- Workshop on disability confidence at the workplace sees frank exchange of ideas
February 4, 2019
- Latest study points out only 36% of disabled people in India are employed
February 4, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 9, 2019 Race For 7
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Events February 9, 2019 Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019