CBM India 50 years celebration- Art Exhibition
CBM India has been working in the country to create inclusion and a barrier free society. The vision of CBM India is to give equal opportunities to people with disabilities in the social set up of the country.
CBM India is celebrating its 50 years this year and various activities and events are a part of the celebration.
CBM India is now holding a photo exhibition in Bangalore to spread awareness about the need for inclusion.
The exhibition will be inaugurated by Ajay Reddy Blind Cricket Team Captain.
As we culminate our Golden Jubilee celebration, we at CBM India, welcome participants and other well-wishers to join and be a part of the exhibition
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St. Joseph’s college of Arts and Science
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: CBM India
- Organizer Phone: 08026673635
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.cbmindia.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 6, 2019
Events February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News