CBM India 50 years celebration- Art Exhibition
CBM India has been working in the country to create inclusion and a barrier free society. The vision of CBM India is to give equal opportunities to people with disabilities in the social set up of the country.
CBM India is celebrating its 50 years this year and various activities and events are a part of the celebration.
CBM India is now holding a photo exhibition in Bangalore to spread awareness about the need for inclusion.
The exhibition will be inaugurated by Ajay Reddy Blind Cricket Team Captain.
As we culminate our Golden Jubilee celebration, we at CBM India, welcome participants and other well-wishers to join and be a part of the exhibition
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St. Joseph’s college of Arts and Science
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: CBM India
- Organizer Phone: 08026673635
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.cbmindia.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News