CBM India 50 years celebration- Art Exhibition
CBM India has been working in the country to create inclusion and a barrier free society. The vision of CBM India is to give equal opportunities to people with disabilities in the social set up of the country.
CBM India is celebrating its 50 years this year and various activities and events are a part of the celebration.
CBM India is now holding a photo exhibition in Bangalore to spread awareness about the need for inclusion.
The exhibition will be inaugurated by Ajay Reddy Blind Cricket Team Captain.
As we culminate our Golden Jubilee celebration, we at CBM India, welcome participants and other well-wishers to join and be a part of the exhibition
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St. Josephâ€™s college of Arts and Science
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: CBM India
- Organizer Phone: 08026673635
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.cbmindia.org.in/