NALS Adventure Camp
This camp is for young adults on the threshold for transition to independent living and work ..Focus in the camp will be Life Skills , Independence , Fitness and Exploration ...This is an inclusive camp in which persons with special needs and without special needs are welcome to participate
Participants will have fun through Adventure Activities and treks and games ..as we push them to a new level of independent functioning ...Away from home in the serene atmosphere of the Nilgiris , supported by experienced trainers from AMAZE and NALS ..
They will learn to slowly foster friendships , complete their own daily living tasks , follow a disciplined routine for fitness and learn to push their limits of fear and risk taking ..an essential skill to survive in the real world.
Also suitable for small groups of students with a teacher or facilitator ...Those who need more support can also join with a care giver or request for an aide who we can provide for a cost. Call or Email for Registration!!
- Starts on: Friday, 26 Jan 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 02:00 PM
- City: Coonoor, Nilgiris
- Location: NALS Campus
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Amaze Charitable Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9442275501
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.amazetrust.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 20, 2018 India take on West Indies in first of 5-match one day match series
- Parasports October 21, 2018 Amputees Vinod Rawat & Ashok Munne show their mettle in world's highest cross-country rally
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Headlines October 22, 2018 Amritsar train tragedy - Organisers go missing, police yet to identify accused
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Tips to handle noise sensitivity in children with autism
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 Cycling for children with autism, some information
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News