NALS Adventure Camp
This camp is for young adults on the threshold for transition to independent living and work ..Focus in the camp will be Life Skills , Independence , Fitness and Exploration ...This is an inclusive camp in which persons with special needs and without special needs are welcome to participate
Participants will have fun through Adventure Activities and treks and games ..as we push them to a new level of independent functioning ...Away from home in the serene atmosphere of the Nilgiris , supported by experienced trainers from AMAZE and NALS ..
They will learn to slowly foster friendships , complete their own daily living tasks , follow a disciplined routine for fitness and learn to push their limits of fear and risk taking ..an essential skill to survive in the real world.
Also suitable for small groups of students with a teacher or facilitator ...Those who need more support can also join with a care giver or request for an aide who we can provide for a cost. Call or Email for Registration!!
- Starts on: Friday, 26 Jan 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018 at 02:00 PM
- City: Coonoor, Nilgiris
- Location: NALS Campus
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Amaze Charitable Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9442275501
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.amazetrust.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Supreme Court orders that there should be no further investigation on Rafale deal
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Technology December 17, 2018 Microsoft introduces real-time captions and translations to Skype and PowerPoint
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018