Sauhrida Circles - OSAAT Peer Network Meet
One Step at a time is holding space for people (adults and children) with physical disabilities, parents and caretakers of children with disabilities to come together, connect, share, learn, and get inspired and live better.
Our Agenda for Sauhrida Circles:
- Sharing circle - to connect and reflect upon on certain themes.
- Turning Adversity in Strength - Personal story sharing by OSAAT Community Members
- Staying healthy and strong while living with a physical disability and long term challenges faced by those with disabilities - Talk by Fitness Expert.
- At home exercise routine - shared by Fitness Expert
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: UWA Hall
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: One Step At A Time
- Organizer Phone: 919986112180
- Organizer Website: https://www.onestepatatime.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 15, 2018 India vs Australia - Decision to drop Jadeja criticised
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Cyclone hits Andhra Pradesh causing rains, landslides
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018