Sauhrida Circles - OSAAT Peer Network Meet
One Step at a time is holding space for people (adults and children) with physical disabilities, parents and caretakers of children with disabilities to come together, connect, share, learn, and get inspired and live better.
Our Agenda for Sauhrida Circles:
- Sharing circle - to connect and reflect upon on certain themes.
- Turning Adversity in Strength - Personal story sharing by OSAAT Community Members
- Staying healthy and strong while living with a physical disability and long term challenges faced by those with disabilities - Talk by Fitness Expert.
- At home exercise routine - shared by Fitness Expert
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: UWA Hall
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: One Step At A Time
- Organizer Phone: 919986112180
- Organizer Website: https://www.onestepatatime.org.in/