Deaf Cycling Midnight Mumbai - 2
Deaf Cycling Midnight is a midnight cycle ride for the deaf, organized by the Yuva Association of the Deaf (YAD) in Mumbai.
The idea of the event is to break the myths about deaf people and let the city know that those who cannot hear can also be safe riders.
You can rent the cycles or get your own!
Last date for registration – 24 December
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018 at 06:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Regal Cinema, Colaba
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: YUVA ASSOCIATION OF THE DEAF, MUMBAI
- Organizer Phone: 099672 25223
- Organizer Website: http://yadmumbai2010.tumblr.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 21, 2019 PM launches National Museum of Indian Cinema
- Parasports January 22, 2019 Champions with disabilities display guts & glory at the 2019 Tata Mumbai Marathon
- Headlines January 18, 2019 India to face Australia in ODI final today
- Headlines January 22, 2019 Dhoni set to add another milestone
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Awareness to access, Cure SMA India speaks up for kids with spinal muscular atrophy
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Accessibility January 20, 2019 Get set for #Sabkeliye, India's biggest & boldest accessible shopping initiative ever
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News