Deaf Cycling Midnight Mumbai - 2
Deaf Cycling Midnight is a midnight cycle ride for the deaf, organized by the Yuva Association of the Deaf (YAD) in Mumbai.
The idea of the event is to break the myths about deaf people and let the city know that those who cannot hear can also be safe riders.
You can rent the cycles or get your own!
Last date for registration – 24 December
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018 at 06:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Regal Cinema, Colaba
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: YUVA ASSOCIATION OF THE DEAF, MUMBAI
- Organizer Phone: 099672 25223
- Organizer Website: http://yadmumbai2010.tumblr.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Education October 12, 2018 Simple accommodations that can make school less stressful for kids with dyslexia
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh will now be known as Prayagraj
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News