Mysuru Palace to get new toilet facility for the physically disabled
For those visiting Mysuru Palace, here is an interesting news. The structure of the palace is set to get a green toilet facility.
Earlier, tourists visiting the palace complained about the lack of proper toilet facility. But now the green toilet facility is almost ready and will be started before 23 December.
The first stage of building a toilet for women, physically disabled and a baby care room is finished while work on men's toilet will be completed in four to five months. The new toilet will be free of cost and will be of use for the tourists.
The new toilet facility will include exclusive toilet facility for the physically disabled and separate toilet facilities for men and women.
The move came after Mysuru was given the cleanest city award for the first time.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News