Mysuru Palace to get new toilet facility for the physically disabled
December 11, 2017
For those visiting Mysuru Palace, here is an interesting news. The structure of the palace is set to get a green toilet facility.
Earlier, tourists visiting the palace complained about the lack of proper toilet facility. But now the green toilet facility is almost ready and will be started before 23 December.
The first stage of building a toilet for women, physically disabled and a baby care room is finished while work on men's toilet will be completed in four to five months. The new toilet will be free of cost and will be of use for the tourists.
The new toilet facility will include exclusive toilet facility for the physically disabled and separate toilet facilities for men and women.
The move came after Mysuru was given the cleanest city award for the first time.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Inclusion Walkathon 2019 aims to spread the message of a world without barriers
- Employment July 19, 2019 India Fort in Kerala to offer youngsters with intellectual disabilities platform to showcase talents
- Events July 16, 2019 Open Voices Conference
- Headlines July 15, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ launch called off after technical slag
- Headlines July 19, 2019 One conviction in high profile murder of UK teen in Goa
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News