Mysuru Palace to get new toilet facility for the physically disabled
December 11, 2017
For those visiting Mysuru Palace, here is an interesting news. The structure of the palace is set to get a green toilet facility.
Earlier, tourists visiting the palace complained about the lack of proper toilet facility. But now the green toilet facility is almost ready and will be started before 23 December.
The first stage of building a toilet for women, physically disabled and a baby care room is finished while work on men's toilet will be completed in four to five months. The new toilet will be free of cost and will be of use for the tourists.
The new toilet facility will include exclusive toilet facility for the physically disabled and separate toilet facilities for men and women.
The move came after Mysuru was given the cleanest city award for the first time.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News