Mysuru Palace to get new toilet facility for the physically disabled
For those visiting Mysuru Palace, here is an interesting news. The structure of the palace is set to get a green toilet facility.
Earlier, tourists visiting the palace complained about the lack of proper toilet facility. But now the green toilet facility is almost ready and will be started before 23 December.
The first stage of building a toilet for women, physically disabled and a baby care room is finished while work on men's toilet will be completed in four to five months. The new toilet will be free of cost and will be of use for the tourists.
The new toilet facility will include exclusive toilet facility for the physically disabled and separate toilet facilities for men and women.
The move came after Mysuru was given the cleanest city award for the first time.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018