Run for Fighters - Let's Fight Cerebral Palsy
First event of 2018 and that too with a cause "Cerebral Palsy" which is sure most of you have not heard about but is something which needs support from all of us
About the event, this one again will not be an expensive event and categories this time would be 21km, 10km and 5km and 1.5km and the funds collected half would be for spreading awareness for the cause.
1.5km is more for Special Kids (Cerebral palsy, Autism, ADHD, differenly abled). There should be a seperate registration for those accompanying these kids to avail bib, tshirt, medals and breakfast
As earlier, we will give our runners a unique finisher medal and breakfast to all our participants. Our aim is to motivate people run for their health and fitness.
- Starts on: Sunday, 18 Feb 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Feb 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Malad West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Run 4 U
- Organizer Phone: 9833600063
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018