Wheelchair Dance Championship India 2018
This is first time a unique event like Wheelchair Dance Championship India 2018 is being organised . Biggest Platform for wheelchair users that can dance.
Guys many celebrities are coming to watch this show to show support and promote as well.
HOW MANY ROUNDS?
Quarter Final -- Top 50 Contestants Semi Final --- Top 30 Contestants Grand Finale -- Top 20 Contestants
Winners --- First, Second, Third
Age limit - 18 to 40 .
Please send your Dance Video on Wheelchair, If you are selected, you will get a call.
Whatspp - 9268935635
CELEBRITY PROMOTERS1 GURMEET CHAUDHARY 2 GAUTAM RODE 3 RITVIK DHANJANI 4 KARAN WAHI SPONSORS - Who have Hearts to want to support and sponsor please Request to Companies NGO everybody can support and sponsor .
- Starts on: Sunday, 30 Sep 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Sep 2018 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Mumbai
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Wheelchair Talent Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 8700067917
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Ranveer & Deepika back in India after tying the knot
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 Iconic film Sholay to be screened with audio description at IFFI 2018
- Headlines November 18, 2018 India-Australia cricket series to begin on 21 November
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News