Champions with Disabilities at the Tata Mumbai Marathon
The Tata Mumbai Marathon (previously known as Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon) is an annual international marathon held in Mumbai, India, on the third Sunday of January every year.
It is the largest marathon in Asia as well as the largest mass participation sporting event on the continent. It is the richest race in India with a prize pool of $405,000.
The timely innovations and enhancements that the event has undergone over the years, have contributed tremendously to the upswing of the worldwide status of the Tata Mumbai Marathon.
The Tata Mumbai Marathon has six different race categories: Marathon (42.194 Kms), Half Marathon (21.097 Kms), Dream Run (6 Kms), Senior Citizens Race (4.3 Kms), and Champions with Disability category (2.4 Kms) and a newly add Timed 10K run.
Participation in the Champions With Disability category is open for individuals with following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Jan 1970 at 05:40 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 01 Jan 1970 at 12:40 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: CST, Fort
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Tata Mumbai Marathon
- Organizer Phone: 022 42020200
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://tatamumbaimarathon.procamrunning.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 #RareDiseases - Organisation for Rare Diseases in India is out to change perceptions
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
- Lifestyle July 17, 2019 No lace sports shoes for kids – Affordable, convenient and takes away the pain!
- Headlines July 14, 2019 6 dead, lakhs homeless in Assam floods
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
- Headlines July 19, 2019 One conviction in high profile murder of UK teen in Goa
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News