Champions with Disabilities at the Tata Mumbai Marathon
The Tata Mumbai Marathon (previously known as Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon) is an annual international marathon held in Mumbai, India, on the third Sunday of January every year.
It is the largest marathon in Asia as well as the largest mass participation sporting event on the continent. It is the richest race in India with a prize pool of $405,000.
The timely innovations and enhancements that the event has undergone over the years, have contributed tremendously to the upswing of the worldwide status of the Tata Mumbai Marathon.
The Tata Mumbai Marathon has six different race categories: Marathon (42.194 Kms), Half Marathon (21.097 Kms), Dream Run (6 Kms), Senior Citizens Race (4.3 Kms), and Champions with Disability category (2.4 Kms) and a newly add Timed 10K run.
Participation in the Champions With Disability category is open for individuals with following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Jan 1970 at 05:40 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 01 Jan 1970 at 12:40 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: CST, Fort
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Tata Mumbai Marathon
- Organizer Phone: 022 42020200
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://tatamumbaimarathon.procamrunning.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Senior BJP leader questions choice of new RBI governor, party embarrassed
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018