Champions with Disabilities at the Tata Mumbai Marathon
The Tata Mumbai Marathon (previously known as Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon) is an annual international marathon held in Mumbai, India, on the third Sunday of January every year.
It is the largest marathon in Asia as well as the largest mass participation sporting event on the continent. It is the richest race in India with a prize pool of $405,000.
The timely innovations and enhancements that the event has undergone over the years, have contributed tremendously to the upswing of the worldwide status of the Tata Mumbai Marathon.
The Tata Mumbai Marathon has six different race categories: Marathon (42.194 Kms), Half Marathon (21.097 Kms), Dream Run (6 Kms), Senior Citizens Race (4.3 Kms), and Champions with Disability category (2.4 Kms) and a newly add Timed 10K run.
Participation in the Champions With Disability category is open for individuals with following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder
- Starts on: Thursday, 01 Jan 1970 at 05:40 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 01 Jan 1970 at 12:40 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: CST, Fort
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Tata Mumbai Marathon
- Organizer Phone: 022 42020200
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://tatamumbaimarathon.procamrunning.in/