Treasure Hunt on Bike for Visually Impaired
The Game Details
One experienced rider and one navigator pillion who will be blind. Where all riddle clues will be mentioned in the braille language and that has to be solved along with the biker as a team to win! 3 hours of excitement, bonding, fun , adventure and thrill. Winners team will get trophy.
Objective : We want to achieve 2 bigger objectives from the above event.
1) To bring smile on the faces of blind friends through some Adventure, Thrill and fun in their life. 2) To bring smile on the faces of the bike riders by they getting to learn the value and techniques of team work in which everyone is of not same capabilities. As everywhere in life like take it office colleagues, vendors, supplier, team workers etc etc are of not same capabilities but still as a team have to be successful in deliverables. So it's a learning of team work along with Adventure, Thrill and Fun.
So as a leaders team let's all gear up and make this event from no where to creating More Smiles.
Otherwise life is still going on for us and for them too.
By creating More Smiles we can make the difference in someone's life.
For Visually impaired participants (Riding pillion) the registration link is below: https://goo.gl/forms/ICEpWARjwI7AhXDP2
For Bikers who want to participate fill the form on link below to get the confirmation :
For Volunteers who want to participate fill the form on link below to get the confirmation.
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali east
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name:
- Organizer Phone: 9870347530
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
- Technology November 13, 2018 Engineering student develops app called Myability that speaks out typed text
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 "It was like the whole universe came together" - My Take by Ruma Roka, founder, Noida Deaf Society
- Events November 12, 2018 Inclov Social Spaces Mumbai - New Year Celebration
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Congress fields Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot in Rajasthan, no clarity on who will be CM
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News