Treasure Hunt on Bike for Visually Impaired
The Game Details
One experienced rider and one navigator pillion who will be blind. Where all riddle clues will be mentioned in the braille language and that has to be solved along with the biker as a team to win! 3 hours of excitement, bonding, fun , adventure and thrill. Winners team will get trophy.
Objective : We want to achieve 2 bigger objectives from the above event.
1) To bring smile on the faces of blind friends through some Adventure, Thrill and fun in their life. 2) To bring smile on the faces of the bike riders by they getting to learn the value and techniques of team work in which everyone is of not same capabilities. As everywhere in life like take it office colleagues, vendors, supplier, team workers etc etc are of not same capabilities but still as a team have to be successful in deliverables. So it's a learning of team work along with Adventure, Thrill and Fun.
So as a leaders team let's all gear up and make this event from no where to creating More Smiles.
Otherwise life is still going on for us and for them too.
By creating More Smiles we can make the difference in someone's life.
For Visually impaired participants (Riding pillion) the registration link is below: https://goo.gl/forms/ICEpWARjwI7AhXDP2
For Bikers who want to participate fill the form on link below to get the confirmation :
For Volunteers who want to participate fill the form on link below to get the confirmation.
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali east
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name:
- Organizer Phone: 9870347530
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 22, 2019 PM Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on death anniversary
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Video of physically disabled Zomato delivery boy wins hearts on social media
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Mamata's nephew sends defamation notice to PM
- Headlines May 25, 2019 18 children killed in fire at Surat building
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News