Treasure Hunt on Bike for Visually Impaired
The Game Details
One experienced rider and one navigator pillion who will be blind. Where all riddle clues will be mentioned in the braille language and that has to be solved along with the biker as a team to win! 3 hours of excitement, bonding, fun , adventure and thrill. Winners team will get trophy.
Objective : We want to achieve 2 bigger objectives from the above event.
1) To bring smile on the faces of blind friends through some Adventure, Thrill and fun in their life. 2) To bring smile on the faces of the bike riders by they getting to learn the value and techniques of team work in which everyone is of not same capabilities. As everywhere in life like take it office colleagues, vendors, supplier, team workers etc etc are of not same capabilities but still as a team have to be successful in deliverables. So it's a learning of team work along with Adventure, Thrill and Fun.
So as a leaders team let's all gear up and make this event from no where to creating More Smiles.
Otherwise life is still going on for us and for them too.
By creating More Smiles we can make the difference in someone's life.
For Visually impaired participants (Riding pillion) the registration link is below: https://goo.gl/forms/ICEpWARjwI7AhXDP2
For Bikers who want to participate fill the form on link below to get the confirmation :
For Volunteers who want to participate fill the form on link below to get the confirmation.
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali east
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name:
- Organizer Phone: 9870347530
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 12, 2019 68 lives lost in Kerala floods
- Parasports August 15, 2019 India triumph at Physical Disability World Cricket Series, will BCCI finally take note?
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Parasports August 13, 2019 “Government apathy towards para sports demotivates us” - MyTake by Ebin Joseph
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 17 Aug-18 Aug
- Headlines August 12, 2019 Curfew in Srinagar, people told to stay home
- Lifestyle August 14, 2019 Round necked kurtas for women for that elegant, festive look
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News