Children who inspired us in 2017
December 26, 2017
Though the month of November, we ran a campaign celebrating the many ways in which children are special, and as 2017 comes to an end, we thought it befitting to read about these wonderful children that show us how with the right support and encouragement, they can truly flower.
Deepika, whose quiet demeanour cloaks some stunning karate moves. Shehzeen, who at 18, has set goals that will leave you awed. Computer didi Neha from Ludhiana teaches computer skills to disabled kids.
Aamir's pictures of nature show his keen sense of observation and patience. While the rest of the world sleeps, Samyuktha is up every morning at 4 AM for her Carnatic music lessons.Hannah is rocking gospel music - on her YouTube channel. She is 14!
These children are setting the bar high for the rest of us!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Accessibility June 22, 2019 With no hearing test facility at Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital, disabled students miss NEET counselling
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News