Children who inspired us in 2017
Though the month of November, we ran a campaign celebrating the many ways in which children are special, and as 2017 comes to an end, we thought it befitting to read about these wonderful children that show us how with the right support and encouragement, they can truly flower.
Deepika, whose quiet demeanour cloaks some stunning karate moves. Shehzeen, who at 18, has set goals that will leave you awed. Computer didi Neha from Ludhiana teaches computer skills to disabled kids.
Aamir's pictures of nature show his keen sense of observation and patience. While the rest of the world sleeps, Samyuktha is up every morning at 4 AM for her Carnatic music lessons.Hannah is rocking gospel music - on her YouTube channel. She is 14!
These children are setting the bar high for the rest of us!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Events February 21, 2019 Free Medical Camp
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019