Computer training camp for visually impaired launched in Trichy
A five-day training programme was launched in Trichy, Tamil Nadu for visually impaired people on Tuesday.
During the programme, blind people will be given computer training to help them understand the basics of the new age gadget.
The training programme has been launched by Jegajothi Readers Club, in association with Humanitty club of National Institute of Technology-Trichy.
The response to the training crash course has been great so far and sixty students were given introductory classes on software on day one.
Getting jobs is not easy for people with visual impairments, but getting specialized skill training can make them employable in various fields.
Computers are used in every aspect of life these days. Computer training given to disabled people can improve their chances of getting a job.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Impure alcohol kills 82 in U.P, Uttarakhand
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Events February 9, 2019 The Learning Factory, a Musical Puppet Play
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News