Computer training camp for visually impaired launched in Trichy
December 28, 2017
A five-day training programme was launched in Trichy, Tamil Nadu for visually impaired people on Tuesday.
During the programme, blind people will be given computer training to help them understand the basics of the new age gadget.
The training programme has been launched by Jegajothi Readers Club, in association with Humanitty club of National Institute of Technology-Trichy.
The response to the training crash course has been great so far and sixty students were given introductory classes on software on day one.
Getting jobs is not easy for people with visual impairments, but getting specialized skill training can make them employable in various fields.
Computers are used in every aspect of life these days. Computer training given to disabled people can improve their chances of getting a job.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News